This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    Aggy is the toughest game Clemson has on their schedule. That game could have gone either way. I do not believe Clemson will be back in the Playoff with their strength of schedule, but you never know. After Aggy, their schedule is full of subpar talented teams.
    Great point. If the Aggies end up losing to Auburn, LSU, Miss St.....that cannot help Clemson out at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      For my Aggy buddies..
      Ha Ha. That was a good one. If you bring them to the TTH Show in Houston next year I will bring paper to try those crayons out.

Comment

Kansas has dropped 55 on Rutgers and there is still 9 minutes left in the game!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And Maryland drops their bid to become America’s surprise by losing to winless Temple in blowout fashion.

This is surprising since some have called them a “they’re good, wait and see” Team.

Comment

Though Maryland fans are disappointed, they should not be surprised as the Terps remain 2-22 against ranked teams the past 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Lol...I love lamp!

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                  And Maryland drops their bid to become America’s surprise by losing to winless Temple in blowout fashion.

This is surprising since some have called them a “they’re good, wait and see” Team.
                  I don't recall a single person on this thread saying Maryland was any good. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

Comment

Let’s get this party started

Comment

Looks like a blast Heath. I guess the rain hasn't been hitting yall like we are getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        I don't recall a single person on this thread saying Maryland was any good. In fact, it was quite the opposite.
                        This thread wasn’t mentioned in the list you’re quoting.

Comment

Surprising that Iowa State has 2 guaranteed wins with Akron and Incarnate Word on their schedule. Texas doesn't have a single guaranteed win remaining. Let the battle for last in the Big 12 begin!! Kansas is 2-1, lol They might even beat Baylor!! I am so depressed.

Comment

Kansas putting points on the board like crazy. They must have gotten fired up when people contemplated shutting down Jayhawk football.

Comment

Good test for Oklahoma today. Better lookout for Iowa State.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                                Kansas putting points on the board like crazy. They must have gotten fired up when people contemplated shutting down Jayhawk football.
                                Kansas has a top 5 talent in all of cfb talent in pooka...

Comment

Working...
                                X