Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The “you’re Texas” just doesn’t work anymore. They have lots of suck for a long time now.

“You can’t beat Tulsa by seven,” Klatt said. “I’m sorry, you’re Texas. You can’t do that. If you’ve got them on the ropes and you’re up by three touchdowns, you’ve got to put them away. Right now, they don’t have that gear and that’s what’s alarming, for me, about Texas.” - Klatt

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      If this where I come in and claim a moral win and beat my chest for my team being on in prime time versus being lost in the mix on a conference channel?[emoji23][emoji23]

Serious question? How does Texas list that on their wall?[emoji13][emoji23]

What’s wrong with a little optimism? Glass half full? Some of us have it and some just have tu football and Herman! [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Horned Frogs 17
        Buckeyes 42

Horns 3
        USC 0

Auburn 27
        LSU 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I hope you are wrong on all accounts:
        Buckeyes 21
        Horned Frogs 31

USC 16
        Horns 17

LSU 23
        Auburn 17

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          What’s wrong with a little optimism? Glass half full? Some of us have it and some just have tu football and Herman! [emoji12]

Good good... the early season roller coaster is gaining momentum[emoji23]

Comment

Klatt is still bitter from that beating he took in that Big 12 championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

So the game is going to come down to the Texas O-Line.

That would make me give up hope in the past, but I like were this unit is heading right now. Anderson has been solid and Cosmi has the makings of being a great player.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                You forgot A&M dominates ULM, Mond for Heisman, and Jimbo for President
                I just watched part of the beginning of the SMU game, but y'all qb did not look very impressive. I'm guessing he turned it around the second half? This was at the time they were discussing Kenny Hill coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  Klatt is still bitter from that beating he took in that Big 12 championship game.
                  I am a big fan of Klatt and thinks he does a great job. He did take a beating in the Big 12 Championship game, but nothing he said there was wrong. I said the same thing to my wife in the stands up 21-0. Texas has to learn to step on the throat and finish this game off.

Under Herman, Texas has not gotten blow out (outside a 17 point loss to #9 TCU) or blown anybody out (except San Jose ST 56-0 and Baylor 38-7) they have played to the level of their competition. They need to start dictating the how they play instead of playing to the level of the other team.

I honestly feel really good this week. I think the light bulb comes on, they play well and end up with a win.

Comment

Ol GP is a heck of a ball coach....

In the last 16 games TCU has been an underdog, the Horned Frogs are 12-4 ATS with 6 outright wins. Take Oklahoma out of the equation and TCU is 8-1 ATS in its last nine games as an underdog with five outright wins.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      I hope you are wrong on all accounts:
                      Buckeyes 21
                      Horned Frogs 31

USC 16
                      Horns 17

LSU 23
                      Auburn 17
                      This would be a good weekend!!! Trying to get through another day of work and pack for the camp this eve. This working 5 days a week is getting old!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        I am a big fan of Klatt and thinks he does a great job. He did take a beating in the Big 12 Championship game, but nothing he said there was wrong. I said the same thing to my wife in the stands up 21-0. Texas has to learn to step on the throat and finish this game off.

Under Herman, Texas has not gotten blow out (outside a 17 point loss to #9 TCU) or blown anybody out (except San Jose ST 56-0 and Baylor 38-7) they have played to the level of their competition. They need to start dictating the how they play instead of playing to the level of the other team.

I honestly feel really good this week. I think the light bulb comes on, they play well and end up with a win.

For the record I do think they are missing that killer instinct. I also think they beat USC and TCU beats wife beater U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas is still a 3 point Vegas fav, but the analytics and such call for a USC win. Currently, their defense is playing better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Texas is still a 3 point Vegas fav, but the analytics and such call for a USC win. Currently, their defense is playing better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m really surprised that Texas line hasn’t moved.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                              Gotta learn to compartmentalize, man!

Communicate joy to offspring over school's success. However, no need to actively root for AU unless your child is actually on the football field. If in band, can say band won halftime If in pep squad or whatnot, say how spirited they looked, for instance.

You're welcome.

Geaux (LSU) Tigers!!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk
                              Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                facepalm
                                Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...