Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckboy007 View Post
    Franchi fits that to a T

I agree 100%. I love my affinity. I’ve shot probably well over 1000 rounds through it without a single issue. This is also with it not being cleaned very often at all. It also fits me better than any other gun I’ve shot (Including high end beretta and browning O/U’s). Definitely not saying it’s a better gun than the Berettas and Brownings, I just shoot it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beretta A300

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Personally I would be staying away from current Remington semi-auto production. The QC has gone downhill since the investment company took over. This coming from a long time user of the older 1100s and original 11-87s.
        I'm hunting with my HR Parder Pump again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
          She needs to get him $1000 in an envelope and let him pick it out. While there are a lot of nice shotguns in that price range, fit and handling are a personal thing and of huge importance in shotguns, and no one on here can tell him the what is right for him. He might find one he likes and then make sure it is not junk before he buys it though

This

Comment

Beretta A300

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Personally I would be staying away from current Remington semi-auto production. The QC has gone downhill since the investment company took over. This coming from a long time user of the older 1100s and original 11-87s.
              Agree. When new 870 pumps are jamming because of crappy extractors and the new machining is creating ridges inside the receiver that bind on the shell when you shoot the gun "hot". You know its bad. Pumps jamming....SMH

Comment

I love my Beretta A300 for the money.

Comment

Working...
                X