No announcement yet.

Army worms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIL stopped by Rozell sprayers in Tyler yesterday and they told him this month alone they have sold $800,000 in army worm sprays!!!!!....... that’s just 1 of dozens of dealers that sell restricted spray. Lord knows what the total for OTC sprays at x10 is

Comment

They wiped my backyard / pasture out, it is 2 acres, did not touch the front 2 acres, it is all St Augustine, not sure if they do not like it or have not found it yet, I believe we are going to spray it as soon as this rain moves out.

Comment

letting them eat , no one around me cares so whats the point Its fall the grass will grow back in the spring .

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWoods View Post
          lambda can be grazed immediately.
          Will lambda kill all stages of life? I saw a handful along the road yesterday. I need something that will kill them all and can be grazed on as I am spraying.

Comment

That sucks

Comment

I am in Mineral Wells and overheard the old timers in Waldens saying this year was a perfect storm and that a lot of the coastal pastures are destroyed due to them this year.

Comment

Lambda is a contact killer that must directly hit the worm. It has no residual and can be grazed immediately.

Comment

well, add me to the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I replanted on friday with clover and they are coming in thick now no worms in sight either. Hopefully this batch sticks

Comment

We killed some of ours, and will be spraying LAMBA when they return in 1-2 weeks from their cycle when my plots are in the ground.

Lamba kills on contact so worms must be out, but no residual value. Cheapest spray that works

Comment

Word on the streets( county roads) in our area are they are all gone.

Comment

Yep, they were bad in the hill country this weekend...…….Stonewall/F'berg area!

Comment

Working...
                          X