X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She’s disgusting..

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
      ^^^^ drt I did not say anything racist. I have alot of black friends that I trail ride with and said the same thing to them. I have alot of good friends and compadres of all colors.

Your tactic is a classic liberal move. I will not entertain this conversation any further. Have an evening

Drops the mic as I crank up some J Paul Jr and the Zydeco Nubreeds!

That guy likes to pull the race card. I was racist last year because I thought Dak Prescott sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She’s a woman. Severe meltdowns should be expected. What’s all the hoopla?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          She earned a game penalty too!

She was gettin beat and didn't like it, so she caused a scene. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yup ....she acted like an entitled, arrogant brat. I didn't care for McEnroe when he did it and I didn't care for it when she did it. It has nothing to do with her skin color or that she has a pair of boobs.....nor does being the best at what she does excuse her! She should act like a champion if she wants to be treated like one.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
            Seems ANY criticism of a minority is racism........Can't someone just dislike someone?
            completely agree, she was out of line black, white, blue, green she acted like a baby.

Comment

The only instance of racism here is Serena and her defenders. These are direct quotes from her father.

. Well, I’m Black and I’m prejudiced, very prejudiced. I’ll be always prejudiced as the White man. The White man hated me all my life and I hate him. That’s no secret.
              . They never will be. But if you get some little White no good trasher in America like Tracy Austin or Chris Evert who cannot hit the ball, they will claim this is great.
              To my knowledge Serena has never condemned her father for these remarks. Serena, her father, and the people here who defend her are the real racists.

Oh and let's not forget when Serena was booted from a prior US OPEN for threatening to kill a judge. Anyone who even pretends to defend this animal is a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                I wonder if color of skin will ever be a non issue..from either side of the fence
                Probably not until our politics change. It seems like there is more political value to casting the cloak of racism as broadly as possible than the alternative of achieving racial harmony. One of our political parties is too dependent on that for its get out the vote strategy.

Then the other side has been accused of racism in so many forms, most falsely and/or by false association that they naturally defend or fight back against all accusations. Such that we ignore some of the very real racism that does exist.

So the cycle continues. Dang, I hate how cynical I've become. But I do think you have to call it out when you see it - both ways.

Comment

At the end of this mess when all the dust settles and the sexism and racism internet blasts calm down the truth will be revealed.

It will always be the guys/mans fault.

Period. Pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    Here you go. Or were you waiting for them to just drop a racial slur?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Here you go. Another social justice warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      The only instance of racism here is Serena and her defenders. These are direct quotes from her father.

To my knowledge Serena has never condemned her father for these remarks. Serena, her father, and the people here who defend her are the real racists.

Oh and let's not forget when Serena was booted from a prior US OPEN for threatening to kill a judge. Anyone who even pretends to defend this animal is a POS.
                      So are you saying you don't like her very much?

Comment

I thought that was Earl Campbell in a dress...didn't realize it was a lady tennis player.

Comment

the thing that gets me is not really Serena. start athletes have been asshats forever. Michael Jordan was an asshat. what gets me is everyone else trying to glom onto this and push the sexism bs. i've seen comparisons to MLB managers arguing with a ref and how we all like that. newsflash: completely different sport.

then, there is comparisons to McEnroe. guess what McEnroe's crap from 35 years ago would not fly today.

Comment

The yelling at the ref isn't what made this an issue. It was the cry baby routine. Everyone is talking about Serena and this young woman deserves all the attention. She took down her opponent fair and square and Serena made it all about her. It has nothing to do with double standards and yelling at the ref. Every time I have seen men yelling at the ref at least the match was close and it would of made or broke them. Serena was beat like a red headed step child from the beginning.
                            Last edited by Ætheling; 09-11-2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

This thread is a cross between ESPN, days of our lives, and a CNN panel.

My contribution? Meh....It's Tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                This thread is a cross between ESPN, days of our lives, and a CNN panel.

My contribution? Meh....It's Tennis.
                                Wait. You cant cross those three as they are the same being. Like having a threesome with yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X