No announcement yet.

Kingfish Storm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video! Please tell me about your GoPro rigs? I just got one. Did you buy another case? Do you use the voice commands? Battery seems to drain quick even after I turn off the voice commands and wireless

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
      That was awesome!!!!
      Thanks for sharing,
      Hope all is well brother [emoji1360][emoji476]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Doing great Chris! We need to hook up!

Comment

Originally posted by BosqueTech View Post
        Great video! Please tell me about your GoPro rigs? I just got one. Did you buy another case? Do you use the voice commands? Battery seems to drain quick even after I turn off the voice commands and wireless
        I have gopro hero4. Slivers. I turn off the LCD screen and beeps. I use a remote that operates both cameras through bluetooth. I get about 1 1/2 hours out of the standard batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by BosqueTech View Post
          Feel free to PM me and we can talk. Be happy to share what I have learned.

Comment

Awesome man! Thank you! I have the app so I can control them through my phone but that also drains the bat. Didn't think about the beeps and screen. Great idea! I just got the 5 Black I think. Is the middle of the road and non 4K

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
              Doing great Chris! We need to hook up!

Definitely!!
              I live in San Antonio now but have access to a great place to hunt hogs in South Tx.
              After deer season we need to make a trip down there[emoji1360][emoji1018][emoji203]

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                Definitely!!
                I live in San Antonio now but have access to a great place to hunt hogs in South Tx.
                After deer season we need to make a trip down there[emoji1360][emoji1018][emoji203]

Yes sir.....that would be a blast. Maybe you can come yak fishing? Do you get seasick?

Comment

Working...
                X