Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowfin Tuna - Offshore November / Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    $700 isn't bad. Must be 25-30 people?

The Nov 5th trip leaves Tuesday? Anyone here going?

November 5th is a Friday and it’s $980 each for 16 people.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
      60 Hour Fishing Trip $695.00
      Boat departs 6:00am Tuesday. Meals are provided.
      This is a deep-water trip going out for Wahoo, Dorado, Yellowfin and Blackfin Tuna.

Should there be a substantial increase in the cost of diesel fuel, we may find it necessary to impose a surcharge on the fishing trips, payable the day of the trip.

I got a invite from a friend, he is going in November , hopefully the weather will be good
      This is not the correct pricing for the trip leaving on the 5th. I am not going but know a few who are. I believe this trip is on the Dolphin Express and $980. Less people, food is not included but faster and better boat in my opinion. The $695 trip is on the Dolphin that is also from Dolphin Docks.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
        November 5th is a Friday and it’s $980 each for 16 people.
        Guess we were typing at the same time! I know Glen got on but I don't think I can swing it this go around. I hate to miss it and hope its a great trip! I'll probably meet yall at the dock when you get back and help with the fish cleaning. Holler if yall need some gear.

Comment

Man, I’d love to do this again! Even bought a rod and reel after the last one. I’ll be guiding hunters then.

Y’all have a blast!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
            This is not the correct pricing for the trip leaving on the 5th. I am not going but know a few who are. I believe this trip is on the Dolphin Express and $980. Less people, food is not included but faster and better boat in my opinion. The $695 trip is on the Dolphin that is also from Dolphin Docks.

Is there any openings this year?

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post
              Is there any openings this year?

Call Dolphin Docks and ask! Come on, it’d be great to have another TBH’er

Comment

Working...
              X