No announcement yet.

Lamco or Ranch King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a Ranch King Stand and Fill and have had no issues. I run a game cam year round and haven’t seen a coon try to get on the Eliminator plate.

Comment

Really surprised that there aren’t more Ranch King responses. It has a shorter fill height and controls are in the lid. Now I have to go look at both I guess. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Picking up a LAMCO low and throw this weekend. I like the fact that there is no corn thrown on the ground underneath the feeder. Hogs love plowing underneath the feeders that do.

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
          Yes, turn it upside down.
          What size is that Low and throw ?
          600/1000

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
            What size is that Low and throw ?
            600/1000
            It was the 1,000lb model.
            Last edited by WTN; 09-08-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
              Really surprised that there aren’t more Ranch King responses. It has a shorter fill height and controls are in the lid. Now I have to go look at both I guess. Thanks for the responses.

It’s an excellent feeder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                I like the Lamco. I don't care for the eliminator plate set up. Have seen some get gummed up & not work right.
                That’s my only concern. I have had eliminator plates for many years with no issues though. I spray silicone on them from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                X