• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Yes, Horn is mad they won and Aggy is ecstatic they lost

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Yes, Horn is mad they won and Aggy is ecstatic they lost
      I was mad but not anymore. Win next week and keep workin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t see Aggies ecstatic about losing a game. We had a chance even with some terrible calls to win last night. A loss to #2 doesn’t derail the season. A win would have put us way ahead of schedule.

Don’t fool yourself. The most elite of elite recruits took notice of what Jimbo is building in Aggieland. Demond Demas and Malik Hornsby to name a few. Not to mention Dwight McGlothern. All three will likely be 5 star recruits before 2020. It’s amazing when your already done with 2019’s class and now piling on elite 2020 kids. Some.....guy named Herman is gonna have his hands full with Reilly and Jimbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          You better hope the swamp rats are all healed up and fully functional because we are bringing it to y’all ***! This isn’t some soft, pansy *** sumlin team...the team I saw last night played with heart and should be 2-0 but a few bad/missed are the reason we are 1-1.
          If you are going to do it then it better be this year. “Like I predicted it would. But, I hope I am wrong!”

Make it through the SEC west gauntlet then talk. We will see what old Jimbo can do. Lsu played it’s tail off for CEO when Miles was fired. Then.... reality set in. And, opponents got a book on him after a few games. We shall see what happens when they get a book on Jimbo.

Comment

The ags played a good game. Definitely a different team than under Sumlin. Played with heart and didn't quit. That's an improvement. Unfortunately I think they will be able to beat LSU sooner rather than later under Jimbo.

LSU I still don't know about. I know they are 2-0 and beat Miami week one and beat a D2 school 31-0 but still not convinced. I'm hoping the game plan was very basic this week in preparation for auburn but the O line worries me. Next week should answer those questions.

Comment

The A&M loss is in LSU’s Head.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Not in my hand[emoji41]. But that summidge on the left shoots his lights out.
                Ha!!! Those look like nice shotguns!! And apparently they shoot straight!!

Comment

Yeah Ags have a lot to improve on especially on the Defensive side of the ball a lot of missed tackles and DBs getting over powered by receivers! But it’s a much improved team with a bright future. They definitely are going to have to find some depth quickly on that side of the ball with the SEC schedule coming up !

Comment

Don't confuse excitement over upward progress as excitement over a loss. It doesn't matter if it's a loss to Clemson or Maryland, if you have a chance to win and don't, it sucks.

However, when you see a shift in your favorite program that is positive, win or lose it is something to get fired up about. The Aggie product on the field last night was much improved over past teams. Let's see if we can build on it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

rent free

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        Don't confuse excitement over upward progress as excitement over a loss. It doesn't matter if it's a loss to Clemson or Maryland, if you have a chance to win and don't, it sucks.

However, when you see a shift in your favorite program that is positive, win or lose it is something to get fired up about. The Aggie product on the field last night was much improved over past teams. Let's see if we can build on it.

Can you get out of your neighborhood? We flooded in on the south side.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          Can you get out of your neighborhood? We flooded in on the south side.
                          Yeah. I have a river in my backyard. We dont get flooded in. I'm sure Stahl Road is probably flooded. 5.3" here since midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Huh? How so?

Comment

Not trying to ruin the Aggy mood...but didn't Sumlin go 11-2, Beat Bama and another blue blood in a bowl? We heard all this same crap about how Texas sucked and y'all were all WRTS and recruiting well....

It was a nice game, albeit a loss but it was just one game.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                Yeah. I have a river in my backyard. We dont get flooded in. I'm sure Stahl Road is probably flooded. 5.3" here since midnight.

I dumped out 4.5” yesterday and I just walked out there and dumped another 5”. I didn’t realize we had gotten that much rain, but much needed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X