This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
    Hey, how are the horns looking? Been busy watching my team go toe-to-toe against a team that would beat Texas by 70.

Not good. Not good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
      LOL at the horns taking solace that we likely won’t beat Bama on the road after a game in which we manhandled Clemson, the #2 team in the country, and should have won.

You’re not in the discussion. You lose to teams like Maryland and are in a nail biter with Tulsa. Focus on teams like Kansas that are on your level and let us worry about Bama.
      Only aggy would claim that they manhandled a team and they are a top 5 team after losing.... talk about LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        I just turned on Texas game and your trying to burn clock 28-21 vs Tulsa. Sorry but that’s funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They been doing that since halftime ! Ridiculous.

Comment

Hey they won a game! May be one of the few this season.

Comment

Nice job pulling out the victory Horns. Definitely something to build on and get some momentum. A loss would be death sentence

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
              Nice job pulling out the victory Horns. Definitely something to build on and get some momentum. A loss would be death sentence

Sadly, I’m not feeling much better.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                You can think whatever makes you feel better, right now you should be worried about Tulsa. They are basically a community college playing with it supposedly blueblood team

In the meantime, your Fanbase thinks that playing one hell of a game against number the number two team in the nation doesn’t matter unless we beat Alabama in two weeks.

Y’all should hold yourself to these same standards

Relax. I was just pointing out the fact that a die hard aggy fan paid for LHN....

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                  *** happened to Arkansas?

I can't stand the running up the middle crap every play. Morris has no imagination. The offense is very Bielema-esque. Going to be brutal in sec west this year.

Comment

Mond had 430 yds against the best d-line in the nation. Not bad...

Comment

The offense functions well when meathead runs, not so much when they tell him to not to.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Is that the best qb JB could get...in the state of Texas? really?
                        Well, I will correct myself. He looks pretty good, over 400 yds.

Ags actually looked really good. For once they looked like a SEC team, fought all the way to the end.

Bad play call for the 2pt

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

I actually feel worse lol

Comment

Aggies played a hell of a game against a **** good team. Looks like it could be a good year for y'all.

Comment

Slump buster game there. It's a win. It was ugly and below standards but still got it done. Looking for next week to see if they can get up for a better opponent.

Need to be a lot more consistent on both sides of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

USC stinks, Texas can win that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X