This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive

“This is pretty decent... Tua Tagovailoa on 3rd downs this season: 10-for-10, 207 yards, 4 TDs.. His QB rating is 405.88.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      GP don’t care...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Seven Coaches? That’s wrong....they’re counting interim for bowl games. Only been four. Good for TCU, but not a team on that list could beat TAMU.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Seven Coaches? That’s wrong....they’re counting interim for bowl games. Only been four. Good for TCU, but not a team on that list could beat TAMU.
        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Except for the spring game

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            UGA?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Don’t play them very often. The teams I mentioned are regular opponents.
            Not everyone plays SEC east patsies like Bama does

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I would like to offer up an avatar bet to our resident Pony. I won't be offended either way if it's accepted or denied. It's a trap game for TCU and SMU's superbowl, just a little extra incentive BKLEM
              I look good in Purple😡

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Except for the spring game

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  The A&M loss is in LSU’s Head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Also wondering "how so?"

Thinking the only thing in LSU's mind right now is beating Auburn! At least that better be foremost in their collective consciousness.

That 31-0 win over what we used to call Hammond High last night was not as dominant as the score indicates, and it left plenty to correct.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                    I look good in Purple😡
                    Lookin' good with the new ride! I figured if you ever lost track of time you could take a gander at your avatar and remember it's Turpin Time

Comment

Really lookin' forward to the Urban signs next Saturday....

Comment

I love game days in Austin. The new music venue was bad *** and our tailgate has the perfect spot to take it all in. The changes that CDC already made in week one were crazy noticeable especially the student section. All we need is Herman to match CDC level.

Comment

USC sucks, we saw that. Does Texas suck more? Tune in next Saturday, September 16, to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            USC sucks, we saw that. Does Texas suck more? Tune in next Saturday, September 16, to find out.

At least we get a Reckless Kelly show before so it won’t be all lost. [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              At least we get a Reckless Kelly show before so it won’t be all lost. [emoji1]
                              Makes it all worth it.

Comment

Frogs ain’t scared to tee it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X