Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
    Acause she has that right...

Acause the Insurance Company has a bunch of attorneys...

Any more silly questions???
    Pretty well covers it !

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      Have your insurance deal with their insurance . Thats what you pay them for, and dont sign anything until you are satisfied with the settlement. Lawyers will cost more and since np injuries are involved you will come out better.
      I lived through the fallacy of this when I was young and dumb. Never think that just because you pay the premiums that your insurance will "take care of you". They are gonna take care of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
        Just curious, but if she wasn't hurt why does she need an attorney?
        Did you read the description of the wreck or just go straight to judgmental mode?

Comment

Would it not be better to actually see if the insurance is going to make you right before spending money on an attorney?
          I know a little about insurance myself and 99.9% of the time they come through.

Comment

An attorney makes no money from the property damage settlement. They will make a 1/3 of the bodily injury settlement. People involved in motor vehicle accidents usually don't know they were injured until they talk with an attorney.

Glad everyone is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Would it not be better to actually see if the insurance is going to make you right before spending money on an attorney?
              Thats always been my belief, but I've only had a couple fender benders. The irony on this site is comical at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                Did you read the description of the wreck or just go straight to judgmental mode?
                Not sure where you get the judgmental part out of a simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  No.

I also don’t talk to cops who just have ‘a couple of questions’

Comment

Thank you all, for your assistance...….
                    I really appreciate it......

Comment

I have never been a fan of ambulance chaser and someone out to win the needless lawsuit lottery. I saw some crazy stuff when I was an Atlanta Firefighter. As an example, a MARTA bus accident where the driver said there were 3 people on the bus yet we had 15 people laying on the ground wanting to go to Grady(welfare hospital). When we started taping them down to back boards several had a miraculous recovery.

When my wife's Expedition was totaled by an old man several years ago she said she felt fine. Just a sore neck. The old guy's insurance mailed a check and to my surprise it was a couple of grand more that my research indicated the Expedition was worth.

Well, as the years have gone by her neck has never gotten better and she gets terrible migraines when her neck acts up.

In hindsight we should have used better judgment in the way we handled the settlement. I would advise not signing away any rights until you are 100% sure that you daughter is 100% OK.

Comment

Working...
                      X