Deal Alert - Labor Day Weekend - Sniper Hog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
    Yes and with our 66LRX shining red light you will be able to identify animals from 350-500 yards depending on weather conditions, scope type and your own eyesight. Here is a pic with the 66LRX mounted to a scope with our windage and elevation mount that comes with all our gun hunter packages.
    Thank you. I will use for hogs. Is one color better than another? Also, will use on 22 mag or AR 15 223/556, fairly short range (100 yds more or less). Can you give a recommendation? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by stingerslinger View Post
      Thank you. I will use for hogs. Is one color better than another? Also, will use on 22 mag or AR 15 223/556, fairly short range (100 yds more or less). Can you give a recommendation? Thanks
      Red or if he’s out of red, get red.

Comment

Originally posted by stingerslinger View Post
        If you don't think you will need a light to be able to identify animals further then 150 yards, I would go with our 38LRX gun hunters package in Red as Red works best in my opinion. I've lit up 1000's of hogs with all colors and red easily came out on top as far as not spooking animals. If later you decide you would like to see further, all you have to do is buy our 50LRX head($34.99) or 66LRX head(39.99) and you can then covert your 38LRX to our 50LRX or 66LRX light. I would however recommend get the 38LRX gun hunters package with two colors(red/White). The reason for this is the 38LRX in white makes for a great all around flashlight and tracking light and I guarantee you have never seen a flashlight of this size shine close to as far as this light. Here is a direct link to our 38LRX gun hunters package with 2 colors. http://www.sniperhawglights.com/38LR.../38rlxghp2.htm

Please note that if you want to save a little money you can order the exact same thing without a case. Just go to our 38LRX rifle light with 1-4 colors and then in the options you can add the batteries, charger and mount and any colors you want the light to emit. Here is a direct link to it. http://www.sniperhawglights.com/38LR...-p/38lrxrl.htm

Comment

Good info Rob

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
            If you don't think you will need a light to be able to identify animals further then 150 yards, I would go with our 38LRX gun hunters package in Red as Red works best in my opinion. I've lit up 1000's of hogs with all colors and red easily came out on top as far as not spooking animals. If later you decide you would like to see further, all you have to do is buy our 50LRX head($34.99) or 66LRX head(39.99) and you can then covert your 38LRX to our 50LRX or 66LRX light. I would however recommend get the 38LRX gun hunters package with two colors(red/White). The reason for this is the 38LRX in white makes for a great all around flashlight and tracking light and I guarantee you have never seen a flashlight of this size shine close to as far as this light. Here is a direct link to our 38LRX gun hunters package with 2 colors. http://www.sniperhawglights.com/38LR.../38rlxghp2.htm

Please note that if you want to save a little money you can order the exact same thing without a case. Just go to our 38LRX rifle light with 1-4 colors and then in the options you can add the batteries, charger and mount and any colors you want the light to emit. Here is a direct link to it. http://www.sniperhawglights.com/38LR...-p/38lrxrl.htm
            Appreciate the info.

Comment

I’ve wanted to pick one of these up for awhile now. Do they have one that mounts to a picatinny rail? I’ve got one of the axion cloud stabilizers with a picatinny rail on it. Also I would only need about 50yds of light max.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                The 38LRX package with battery charger, batteries and single color(red)
                Me too in Green. Plus a white extra

Comment

Order placed. Thank you sir

Comment

Placed an order just now. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                      I’ve wanted to pick one of these up for awhile now. Do they have one that mounts to a picatinny rail? I’ve got one of the axion cloud stabilizers with a picatinny rail on it. Also I would only need about 50yds of light max.
                      Yes sir they do.

Comment

What type of warranty comes with these lights?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gobblerslayer View Post
                          What type of warranty comes with these lights?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                          5 year Warranty on the housing and LED module. 2 year Warranty on any switches and 1 year on rechargeable batteries and charger.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                            Order placed. Thank you sir
                            Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                            Placed an order just now. Thank you.
                            Thank you, your orders will ship out tomorrow.

Comment

Order placed. Thank you Jeff for heads up and Rob for a great product and helpful information.

Comment

Originally posted by Wence View Post
                                Order placed. Thank you Jeff for heads up and Rob for a great product and helpful information.
                                Thank you and your order will ship tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X