Kindergarten Tuition and Taxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
    hell, lets all move to Colorado, sounds like a heck of a deal!!

No ****. $600/month here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to half day kindergarten. I turned out gud. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
        Yep our youngest is in a dual language Spanish immersion class in our public school system, we were flabbergasted when Spanish speaking kids got in for free and we had to dish out 500.00 bucks a month. Yep land of the FREE alright if you from another country.

How is that not discrimination?

Comment

Exactly, I was paying 1300.00 a month at a private church/school for our boys before we put them in public schools. There I saw some folks dropping off 2 or 3 kids and I once said where/ what do they do for a living? Young couple and another parent said they get vouchers...... I just shook my head

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
            Exactly, I was paying 1300.00 a month at a private church/school for our boys before we put them in public schools. There I saw some folks dropping off 2 or 3 kids and I once said where/ what do they do for a living? Young couple and another parent said they get vouchers...... I just shook my head

How in the world has this passed a lawsuit?

Comment

They use the Spanish speakers to teach the non Spanish speaking kids so they don’t pay a dime. No telling ,thanks democrats ,this kind of America buys lots of votes . Food stamps, free medical,free lunches, free housing,utilities help, free child care, the list goes on and on. I worked for the city of San Antonio for 36 years 30 as a Leo and 6 as a civilian. I qualify for social security and even after being medically retired due to an ON DUTY motorcycle wreck that was on video that was clearly the other drivers fault. I can’t collect social security disability benefits cause I have a pension. When I turn old enough to collect SS I won’t be able to collect what I put in because I have a pension, I can’t grasp The mentality of this give to the lazy, undeserving people that never even try to work. Rant over

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                How is that not discrimination?

Take a good look, at his avitar…...

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                  hell, lets all move to Colorado, sounds like a heck of a deal!!

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                  No ****. $600/month here

You guys pay more for public school K-12??

Comment

Originally posted by Take em View Post
                    I wonder if you can set up a education FSA and pay through that if the kindergarden is an accredited school. We can pay up to 5000 pre tax in to a FSA each year

That was our plan. The FSA (at least ours) specifically lists kindergarten tuition as non eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                      You guys pay more for public school K-12??

No I was talking about daycare.

Comment

I pay 3500 per kid per year for a real quality education in private school.

Comment

Working...
                        X