2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
    The team was shutout and fans blame it on the refs?

Seriously. 23-ZERO
    I guess my point was everything I am seeing posted above is S calls but we got our *** handed to us regardless either way. It had zero to do with officiating.

Comment

Sick of this BS on the refs.

The Colts basically played the Cowboys game plan much better than they did. Wake up.

It's always whining with a loss in N. Dallas.
      The team was shutout and fans blame it on the refs?

Seriously. 23-ZERO
      Originally posted by myway View Post
      I guess my point was everything I am seeing posted above is S calls but we got our *** handed to us regardless either way. It had zero to do with officiating.
      Not following....

Several people including myself (cowboy fans) have stated and don't blame the refs for the pitiful Cowboys' performance. Why not directly quote the people you see blaming it on the refs instead of ranting against all of us??

Hopefully the redhead stepchild chewed some arse and we don't get out "husseled" this week.

GO BOYS GO!!

Comment

Off with Red J's head if they lose today! Why? Why not.

Comment

Sick of this BS on the refs.

The Colts basically played the Cowboys game plan much better than they did. Wake up.

It's always whining with a loss in N. Dallas.

Speaking of whining...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Not following....

Several people including myself (cowboy fans) have stated and don't blame the refs for the pitiful Cowboys' performance. Why not directly quote the people you see blaming it on the refs instead of ranting against all of us??

Hopefully the redhead stepchild chewed some arse and we don't get out "husseled" this week.

GO BOYS GO!!
            I assume quoting me was a accident?
            Go Cowboys!

Comment

I look for the Cowboys to have a big game today, Zeke and Cooper will have big games and the defense will play much better, they will bacically have a bye next week.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                I look for the Cowboys to have a big game today, Zeke and Cooper will have big games and the defense will play much better, they will bacically have a bye next week.
                It'll be the toughest bye they ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                  I assume quoting me was a accident?
                  Go Cowboys!
                  Yes it was my bad.

Go Cowboys!!

Comment

Need the Texans to show up and beat the eagles. lol

Comment

As if the NFL hasn't already lost a stupid number of viewers and then we gotta watch these penalties they call. It's really ridiculous. Apparently you can't even hit a QB and you can no longer hit a receiver in the shoulder with your shoulder. It really is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by pvdt View Post
                        as if the nfl hasn't already lost a stupid number of viewers and then we gotta watch these penalties they call. It's really ridiculous. Apparently you can't even hit a qb and you can no longer hit a receiver in the shoulder with your shoulder. It really is a joke.

Comment

The NFL is now a joke on several levels. I am no longer a viewer!

Comment

They should be looking for the big play to Amari more often. If he is one on one, give him a chance, he has proven its worth while.

Comment

Cowboys offense just looks inept... Not sure what the issues are but its getting really old to see the same plays that don't work...

Open up the field and fling it to Cooper!!

Comment

Last edited by Pedernal; 12-23-2018, 01:59 PM. Reason: Deleting a double post

Comment

Working...
                                X