2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Just keeping that trash coach around a little longer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good point, we won’t do anything in the playoffs but this team will do enough to keep him around next year I’m sure

Comment

Just another DAK HATER MOVE ON!!! GO COWBOYS

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
        Just another DAK HATER MOVE ON!!! GO COWBOYS

Get back on the short bus and off this thread

Comment

K lol!!

Comment

K lol!!

Don’t hate him because he seems like an excellent human being, but it is awesome that he threw for a season high 289 yards in the 11th game of the season.[emoji849] Would of finally broke 300 if not for another severely under thrown 3rd down ball to Gallup when he had his guy beat by 2 steps. He does some good things at times, but he’s wildly inconsistent. Playing pretty well last few games though. It’s a passing league though chief, and without Zeke he couldn’t even half azz make it. Go Cowboys!

Comment

I'm already over it , I'm not going to argue over a forum thread goodnight sir!!

Comment

I'm already over it , I'm not going to argue over a forum thread goodnight sir!!

I win

Comment

Glad to see lady luck show her face on Dallas sidelines again. I know you make your own luck for the most part or someone else has to hand you one, but multiple interception games, a couple of short throw/long td's, a defensive lineman getting an interception.....well, it's just good to see Dallas as the recipient and not the goat.

Maybe the **** will/has burst and there is a flood of game turning plays that go daBoys way for a while. Of course with their next opponent, I wouldn't put a whole lot of money on that. The Saints are gonna be tough, but GO Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Cowboys should **** can Dak and get McCoy.
                    You're kidding? Lol must be a longhorn fan. There's a reason McCoy has been a backup all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      Did anybody else notice the female line judge? I've never seen one before.
                      I had one, she had just to many lines I couldn't cross, a new one every day......

Cowboys are going to the playoffs, and there's still time for them the "peak"...........

Go Texans!

Comment

It's funny that some of you actually think the Girls are an elite team. They've won how many playoff games in the last 20yrs?........lol

Comment

Dak is hard to like as a QB... He seems like a decent young man but the Cowboys need a good quarter back... You can say he left points on the plate between the misses to Gallop for what might have been a TD and Brown for what would have been a TD on the first field goal... In addition he took a couple of sacks where he should have thrown the ball away. On the other hand, he ran for a TD that a lot of QBs aren't going make.

What the Offense needs is longer passes that will open up the running game. Dak needs to constantly hit longer pass plays that will also free up the tight ends and Bailey in the middle of the field... Coaches including red need to fired so the team can have better play selection.

Good win and big test next week... As Dale mentioned, the down side to this latest succes means we get to keep the red head clapping stepchild longer

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                            It's funny that some of you actually think the Girls are an elite team. They've won how many playoff games in the last 20yrs?........lol
                            Who said they are elite?? Most of us on here see reality if you really pay attention to the posts... Like any other team the Cowboys have some blind fanatics!!

Comment

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                              Good grief what a desperate reach to be funny.

You gotta love it when some winder likker comes in putting words in folks mouth so he can bash a team he doesn’t like. Cowboys are 6-5... nobody in their right mind would call them elite. I would stick to lurking...
                              Last edited by Smart; 11-23-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                Dak is hard to like as a QB... He seems like a decent young man but the Cowboys need a good quarter back... You can say he left points on the plate between the misses to Gallop for what might have been a TD and Brown for what would have been a TD on the first field goal... In addition he took a couple of sacks where he should have thrown the ball away. On the other hand, he ran for a TD that a lot of QBs aren't going make.

What the Offense needs is longer passes that will open up the running game. Dak needs to constantly hit longer pass plays that will also free up the tight ends and Bailey in the middle of the field... Coaches including red need to fired so the team can have better play selection.

Good win and big test next week... As Dale mentioned, the down side to this latest succes means we get to keep the red head clapping stepchild longer
                                Dak is inconsistent on the deep throws, but I also don’t think the play calling has helped him out any. Yes he needs to get better on his passing game, but you also have to let him do his thing. Kinda like Cam Newton, you gotta let him play his strengths if he’s going to be the guy he once was.

Comment

Working...
                                X