No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a love hate relationship !!! But I believe in the team cause their young but we are also setup for failure like Aikman stated said we need a complete organization overhaul but it will never happen with Jerry Jones in power I'm a firm believer the cowboys are finally the browns a team were careers end! And I believe in Dak he is just setup to fail and it makes him look bad I hope he leaves to another team that way he can be successful same with zeke!

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
      No name calling here but you are comparing a team that is 3-5 to teams that are 8-1 (Chiefs), 8-1 (Rams) and 7-1 (Saints), which is comparing them to 3 of the best teams in the league. I don't think that is a reasonable comparison. Take a look at the standings, half the NFL teams suck this year
      That's kinda like Division II to me.

Comment

Low expectations for a win, but maybe we get lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd and 10 from your own 10....run off guard into an 8 man front.....brilliant, Ginger....brilliant...

Comment

Uh oh

Comment

We can't catch a break!!

Comment

TD!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice drive by Dak and crew after kicking themselves in the taint all half

Comment

Up 20-13, with 11:42 remaining, I may still be pessimistic about the outcome.

Comment

I estimate a 4% chance the cowboys win this game...and 2% of that is Garrett being taken out by a sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I estimate a 4% chance the cowboys win this game...and 2% of that is Garrett being taken out by a sniper.

All I care about are the odds of them not losing by more than 7 points. I laid money on this cesspool for the first time this year because I know how much you think of Garrett and his coaching ability....I figured he'd outcoach somebody tonight and I wanted to reap the rewards.

Comment

The defense has got to get one final stop

Comment

28-27 after upcoming TD and 2 pt. conversion.

Comment

If you bet on him to out coach anyone, you deserve to lose. That goofy sob doesn't even have to LET his kids win at monopoly.

I've got you some booze when you PU your rifle, btw.

Comment

Dallas wins on a 4th down stop!

Comment

Working...
                                X