2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    Yep but who you going to promote to head coach ? I think the whole bunch needs to be gone, just as well wait until the last game.
    put some names on a dart board.

Draft comes rather quickly these days. Let the new person get some experience and prepare for the draft.

Comment

I'm thinking the Cowboys need to first replace the owner, in mid-season, just saying.......

Comment

baseball season is just around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
          baseball season is just around the corner.
          good, I won't have to worry about a team.

Comment

There is nobody out there worth his salt that is available right now. Even after the season it will be hard enough to find somebody worth anything that will be a yes man for Jerry. The first move that needs to be made is a new GM and that will not happen. This organization is the laughing stock of the NFL and has been for some time. Diehard Cowboys fan here but its hard to support them and get excited about the product on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
              Disorganized. Uninspired. Thought Dak/Zeke were the unstoppable dynamic duo with this O-line....
              who knows. The division is dreadful. Maybe they can still make the playoffs.

Comment

meanwhile dez is working out with the saints this week.

Comment

The whole problem is management! The cowboys haven’t been relative since mid 90’s, ya they had a few decent years but 3 playoff wins since 1996, it’s Jerry but that’s not going to change.

Comment

I'm getting old, and the memory fades. Somebody help me out. What was it in the late 60's - early 80's? 20 years in a row with winning records and being in the playoffs? Something like that. What is it now, 20 some odd years with one or two playoff (one and done) games. Something like that. Times have changed. I've said if before, i'll say it again, t h i s t e a m i s d o o m e d.

And once again, at about 7:15 on Wednesday evening, on The Ticket, Big Bob Wilonsky will say:

"this team is ________________________."

Somebody fill in the blank.
                    Last edited by mikemorvan; 11-06-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

wrong thread.
                      Last edited by Smart; 11-06-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Jerry just said on the Fan that Dak was capable and young and was going to get extended. What the ****? He done lost his **** mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Jerry just said on the Fan that Dak was capable and young and was going to get extended. What the ****? He done lost his **** mind!
                          He is just saying that, I bet half the tea in china Dak does not get extended, they will see what kind of soup sandwich they end up with next year before anything is done, at least that would be the smart thing to do.

Comment

He is just saying that, I bet half the tea in china Dak does not get extended, they will see what kind of soup sandwich they end up with next year before anything is done, at least that would be the smart thing to do.

I’d like to believe you but Jerry is Jerry...

Comment

Yep but who you going to promote to head coach ? I think the whole bunch needs to be gone, just as well wait until the last game.
                              Chris Richard

Comment

I would like to think he won’t extend him, but Dak is his gem of a 4th round find. He’ll probably end up signing him to a 10 year $250 million dollar deal.

There’s talent on this team and with a capable qb they can win. An offense that isn’t completely inept would help that D a great deal. And we suck on offense because the most important position on the field sux. Heard them say that up until last night the cowboys were the only team that hadn’t given up 25 or more points this year.
                                It’s kinda unbelievable to me that Zeke is the second leading rusher in the NFL with zero down the field threat in the passing game. Get a quarterback and some new coaching blood and we can win right now. I’m afraid we may be stuck in quarterback hail for the next several years though since good NFL QB’s don’t just grow on trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X