2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colton View Post
    Nobody worth their salt will ever coach for the Cowboys because of Jerry.

That too....which I covered under Jerry's pride.. being detrimental..

Comment

Worst play calling ever!! How about a freaking pass on first down red!!!

Comment

I admit I hit both ditches because it drives me insane, mostly because I can't stop watching g it.

My point being, he could greatly improve his odds of winning a super bowl before he dies with a few phone calls and a little extra scratch, but that would mean sharing any credit, so he won't because winning is less important than winning his way. There simply is no other explanation.

The money doesn't matter as. Uch these days, but you can bet your life if they were losing 25 mil a year he'd make some personnel changes, know why????

Hell, he didn't get a minute into the presser for Gil Brandt's ROH induction without going off on a rant about the Star facility and that stupid stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Worst play calling ever!! How about a freaking pass on first down red!!!

Its like clockwork. The LBs don't have to worry about pass coverage on 1st. Every series....2nd and long then 3rd and long.

Comment

Yo, we just gave up another 1st down on 3rd and long

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

My point being, he could greatly improve his odds of winning a super bowl before he dies with a few phone calls and a little extra scratch, but that would mean sharing any credit, so he won't because winning is less important than winning his way. There simply is no other explanation.

That's much different than making money is more important than winning..

Comment

Bull**** call. He was a runner! Don’t run if you don’t want to get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                  Bro the game was lost long before that penalty.

I agree with you though

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post

It was but.....it is just another dagger in Garrets *** hopefully.

Comment

Defense is bending their way right back into the end zone... Can JJ just buy the Bama boys and replace this whole team??

Comment

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

I’m about ready to hope for losses to get this whole coaching staff fired ....

And of course Titans miss the FG once I change my mind.[emoji23][emoji23]. I can’t win

Comment

Maybe the game isn’t lost. I just don’t see us putting together 2 scoring drives in a row, while holding them scoreless.

Comment

Coach Red's fire, passion, and zen-like strategic maneuvers will carry the 'Boys to victory tonight! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk.

Comment

Hallelujah! The oilers **** the bed and let us back in. Mariotas throw to the open man in the end zone looked like a Dak, er duck

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                I’m about ready to hope for losses to get this whole coaching staff fired ....

And of course Titans miss the FG.[emoji23][emoji23]
                                I was hoping to tank the season a couple weeks ago for new coaches and a high draft pick

Comment

Working...
                                X