• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then way under threw the TD! Thank goodness for blown coverage

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      See my "you are out of your **** mind" in the Amari Cooper thread if you think selling out a concert or making a few million here an there is more important to Jerry at 76 than winning another Super Bowl his way....when his net worth is $5 billion.

He's just stubborn and think he knows what he's doing

There is absolutely no defending the posistion that winning is the most important thing to him...none!

He didn't make all that money by having people in charge of his businesses who are inept...except in the dept of winning football games. He KNOWS there are better coaches he could have, why is Garrett still here? He KNOWS he could hire a GM that would give them a better chance to win.

He wants to win HIS WAY, which has been proven time and time again to not work. He doesn't care because the money is rolling in. If he wanted to win that bad he'd hire people who could get it done, but then he wouldn't get credit, which is worse than losing to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
        Then way under threw the TD! Thank goodness for blown coverage

The guy was wide azz open. Don’t need to lead him and let him catch out front in stride. Just loft it in there and make sure he’s able to catch it. Nothing wrong with that throw in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          The guy was wide azz open. Don’t need to lead him and let him catch out front in stride. Just loft it in there and make sure he’s able to catch it. Nothing wrong with that throw in that situation.

Doubt he would have made the right throw if it had been contested.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
            Doubt he would have made the right throw if it had been contested.

Yea probably not because he sux at being a quarterback, but he did what he needed to do there.

Comment

You folks that say Jerry is just all about the money and not caring about winning, are out of your **** minds. Think about what kind of cash cow a Super Bowl win or two would bring the Cowboys' organization... You think the Patriots would be the second most valued franchise without all the Super Bowls? Hell no!

Jerry wants another Super Bowl with him and Stephen making the decisions. Jerry is the ultimate braggard! You can bet your *** he's doing whatever he can to win himself a Super Bowl before he dies....except stepping down and giving somebody else the credit. Its all about him doing it. Its a cruel catch 22 for us but it is what he is. More money is not going to give Jerry anything he doesn't already have at age 76...unless he could buy a fountain of youth. He's worth $5 billion!!!.. What else could please him more than a Super Bowl win with $5bil on the books? When you think about what he already has combined with his age, another Super Bowl would give him a million times the "value" personally in his life that any more made money would give him.

Jerry doing it his way with his handpicked coach. Does it make it right, no? But it has nothing to do with money. Jerry is 76 years old worth 5 billion. You think he’s gonna let a few million keep him
              from winning a super bowl? That’s like a $100 bill to us.

If anything Jerry’s pride is more a detriment than his wallet.

Here you go Dale....There is absolutely a defense.... The money a Super Bowl would bring is 100 times what a **** concert would bring. That is just a lazy fan ***** saying he doesn't care about winning..
              Last edited by Smart; 11-05-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I truly believe Jerry would sell his soul to the devil for another super bowl. Just a shame he already sold it for the first 3.

Comment

I truly believe Jerry would sell his soul to the devil for another super bowl won on his terms with his hand picked coaches and players. Just a shame he already sold it for the first 3.

LMAO for sure...I added some...

Comment

Bye Sean Lee.... nice knowing your glass doll ***.

Comment

"His way" that's more important to him than actual winning, and there's 20 years of proof on film. 20 years of proof that "his way" equals mediocrity...but he knows mediocrity is worth 100+ million a year.

The closest he got was with Parcels, and what happened???? People started saying "Jerry finally hired him a football man"...then what happened?? Who were the next two inept coaches? Marshmallow man and the ginger idiot. Why in ****s sake has he not fired Garrett already?

At 76 he'd be better served to get on to the next puppet. HE KNOWS GARRETT SUCKS....EVERYONE knows Garrett sucks!!!

Explain to me why if those millions don't matter, why he hasn't spent some and hired an actual football coach, or god forbid, a GM? He knows he'd have a better chance to see a super bowl if he hired a GM and a real coach, and he'd go unlimited funds to do so....and he won't because winning is not the most important thing to him.

He'd rather lose his way, than win someone else's...20 years of proof can't be disputed man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        "His way" that's more important to him than actual winning, and there's 20 years of proof on film. 20 years of proof that "his way" equals mediocrity...but he knows mediocrity is worth 100+ million a year.

The closest he got was with Parcels, and what happened???? People started saying "Jerry finally hired him a football man"...then what happened?? Who were the next two inept coaches? Marshmallow man and the ginger idiot. Why in ****s sake has he not fired Garrett already?

At 76 he'd be better served to get on to the next puppet. HE KNOWS GARRETT SUCKS....EVERYONE knows Garrett sucks!!!

Explain to me why if those millions don't matter, why he hasn't spent some and hired an actual football coach, or god forbid, a GM? He knows he'd have a better chance to see a super bowl if he hired a GM and a real coach, and he'd go unlimited funds to do so....and he won't because winning is not the most important thing to him.

He'd rather lose his way, than win someone else's...20 years of proof can't be disputed man!!

I did above...but you are too set in your way of thinking to slow down enough to read it.

You think Garret is cheap? Garrett is just as expensive as the other guys...which fully supports him doing it his way. Garrett is a $5-6 million guy. He's Jerry's hand picked guy like a second son to him. Its all about Jerry's way..

$1 million is a $100 bill to a $5 billionaire. You think he would let what $2-3 million extra hold him back ?
                        Last edited by Smart; 11-05-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

�� holy **** that’s going to be a high 1st round pick we gave away, holy **** we’re going to lose to the ****ing titans

Comment

�� holy **** that’s going to be a high 1st round pick we gave away, holy **** we’re going to lose to the ****ing titans
                            Looks like a top 5 pick for Chucky
                            How can we lose to the Oilers?

Comment

Nobody worth their salt will ever coach for the Cowboys because of Jerry.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                                Looks like a top 5 pick for Chucky
                                How can we lose to the Oilers?

Ya but we got a receiver though!!! 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X