No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason Garrett is ****ing with us… He's just trying to see how much insanely stupid **** he can do before he gets fired…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dak has already forced the ball like he would do from time to time with Bryant... Not a good way to complete passes....

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
        Tell me how a #1 receiver pick will make Dak better.
        It won’t. As much as I like him, I think we need to move in a different direction. I guess the bright side is that we’ll see exactly what he’s got and he won’t have an excuse for not producing before he goes into contract talks after this season

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
          It won’t. As much as I like him, I think we need to move in a different direction. I guess the bright side is that we’ll see exactly what he’s got and he won’t have an excuse for not producing before he goes into contract talks after this season

I think this is exactly the point...they are giving him everything he needs to see if hes worth keeping. No more excuses.

Comment

And the bend, bend, don't break but do break anyway defense is doing just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              And the bend, bend, don't break but do break anyway defense is doing just that.
              ****** away 1 turnover opportunity and a terrible challenge

Comment

Kinda looks like it's all over but the shouting.

Comment

Dak could be a serviceable NFL qb in an offense with ANY imagination to it at all. I think he could progress a lot more if his head coach wasn't a complete effing mongoloid, or had any idea at all how to manage a game.

It doesn't help that actually winning football games falls on the to do list somewhere south of selling out concerts, to his GM.

This is the most valuable **** franchise in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Dak could be a serviceable NFL qb in an offense with ANY imagination to it at all. I think he could progress a lot more if his head coach wasn't a complete effing mongoloid, or had any idea at all how to manage a game.

It doesn't help that actually winning football games falls on the to do list somewhere south of selling out concerts, to his GM.

Definitely fair

Comment

What is wrong with Elliott? Twice he has been in the open with blockers and cut back to defense instead of just following Martin

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

See my "you are out of your **** mind" in the Amari Cooper thread if you think selling out a concert or making a few million here an there is more important to Jerry at 76 than winning another Super Bowl his way....when his net worth is $5 billion.

He's just stubborn and think he knows what he's doing

Comment

Loosing to Mike Vrable...this idiot...

Comment

Dallas prized LB got smoked on that last TD.

Comment

Wow...Dak hit him in stride

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Wow...Dak hit him in stride
                                miracles never cease.

Comment

Working...
                                X