Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team is built around Zeke, 16 carries is not enough. He should be getting at least 30-35.

Comment

And just like that the hopeless Lions beat the Patriots

Comment

Where's #82 running Y option? Man they miss that guy with his 5.2 forty. Still no deep threat either.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
          This is just the typical Dallas team. Not really sure why I watch anymore.
          Me either

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
            This team is built around Zeke, 16 carries is not enough. He should be getting at least 30-35.
            Built????

Comment

I really hope they just pay the money and get earl thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Fire that clapping red headed **** right now! Leave his *** in Seattle...sure he'll find his way back, but it'll take a couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I am stating to think like Dale on the coach, I have been a fan of his from day one but **** something has got to change, it will not be ownership so coaching is the only change we can hope for.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  I really hope they just pay the money and get earl thomas.
                  How does Earl Thomas fix the offense?? O is the big problem. The D is only allowing 18 ppg while spending way too much time on the field.

I like ET but he doesnt solve a problem except maybe get us a couple more turnovers. He's also a short fix that we will hate in 1-2 yrs while still paying that contract.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    How does Earl Thomas fix the offense?? O is the big problem. The D is only allowing 18 ppg while spending way too much time on the field.

I like ET but he doesnt solve a problem except maybe get us a couple more turnovers. He's also a short fix that we will hate in 1-2 yrs while still paying that contract.
                    It's all about putting the offense (as bad as it is) in a better position to win. The defense isn't bad, but secondary could use some work. Other teams know they throw deep routes, and they exploit Dallas doing it. Having a no nonsense safety, would reduce those deep routes and give the fast linebackers a better chance of making a play.

The offense... haha.. Keep about 4 of em.

Comment

So the second week Glassdoll tweaked his one hamstring and lied calling it cramps and now pulled his other hamstring putting him out for several weeks...

Shocked.. shocked I tell ya.

Comment

A Football Life-Tony Romo

This Friday 7pm...https://vimeo.com/291785842
                        Last edited by Smart; 09-26-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          A Football Life-Tony Romo

This Friday 7pm https://vimeo.com/291785842
                          Should be good!

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                            Should be good!
                            Yes I will be watching . We might’ve lost some games because of him trying to be a gunslinger but he was never the reason for the losing seasons . Heck he was the reason we won games and were competitive. It’s a shame they never could put a good defense around him .

Comment

This is going to be my new game day shirt.

Comment

Cowboys fans and romo fans are really special. Y’all really think they win with Romo??? Crazy people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X