X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ewave14 View Post
    So that equals super bowl wins right. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    YEP! Back-to-back-to-back! It will be an unstoppable dynasty!

Comment

Sad to say but nothing will change with the cowboys until Jerry Jones quits trying to be the owner/GM/coach

Comment

Don’t sweat it boys Jerry is going to get Shawn Payton after next season anyway. They just need to suck it up next season so he can draft him a q.b.he likes with the number one are two pick . 😜

Comment

ESPN just said the cowboys are not extending jason garretts contract. Hope coach clap is gone after next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrshenkir View Post
            ESPN just said the cowboys are not extending jason garretts contract. Hope coach clap is gone after next year.
            That is good to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Mrshenkir View Post
              The Princeton grad whose best adjectives are claw and scratch...he should have been gone years ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dallas looked far and wide for that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

rip coach! Longtime NFL quarterback, coach Wade Wilson dies at age 60

Former Dallas Cowboys quarterbacks coach Wade Wilson, who also spent nearly 20 years as a quarterback in the NFL, died on Friday. (AP)

It was the day of his 60th birthday.
                  Last edited by waterdog; 02-01-2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    rip coach! Longtime NFL quarterback, coach Wade Wilson dies at age 60

Former Dallas Cowboys quarterbacks coach Wade Wilson, who also spent nearly 20 years as a quarterback in the NFL, died on Friday. (AP)

It was the day of his 60th birthday.
                    RIP
                    I couldn't believe he was that old already. Then I realized I'm not that much younger than he was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Jason’s still there because he can’t find any of the 500 head coaches he said could coach the Cowboys to another super bowl!! Hahahaha......lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                          Jason’s still there because he can’t find any of the 500 head coaches he said could coach the Cowboys to another super bowl!! Hahahaha......lol.
                          Bring Gunsmoke back!

Comment

That Sean Peyton thing is not as farfetched as it sounds, it does look like Garrett is coaching for his job, that is the only reason there is no extension, maybe Sean Peyton agent whispering into Jerry's ears, " Brees is gone after 2019, Sean looking around, do not extend that contract " lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              That Sean Peyton thing is not as farfetched as it sounds, it does look like Garrett is coaching for his job, that is the only reason there is no extension, maybe Sean Peyton agent whispering into Jerry's ears, " Brees is gone after 2019, Sean looking around, do not extend that contract " lol.

His wife and kids stayed in Westlake when he took the saints job, and he never moved there permanently. I would imagine that has probably changed since their divorce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Stoops coaching...

Another great coach transferring to the city of Dallas. JJ has to have an inked calendar plan in place for his next main move.

Think JG is pondering if he should start interviewing for some of the unfilled NFL coaching/coordinator spots?

Comment

Working...
                                X