2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    My Prediction:....Connor Williams will be better after a year of weight gain and added strength in a pro strength and conditioning system. He has the drive, the feet and the skill. He just didn't have the size and strength. And actually the som ***** played pretty well when he came back.....comparatively to his first few games anyway.

I agree. He’s got the ability, just looks way undersized. Looks like a high school kid out there when he’s standing next to the rest of the offensive line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      My Prediction:....Connor Williams will be better after a year of weight gain and added strength in a pro strength and conditioning system. He has the drive, the feet and the skill. He just didn't have the size and strength. And actually the som ***** played pretty well when he came back.....comparatively to his first few games anyway.
      I have read or heard to look for him at right tackle and Collins back at guard, tackle needs to be athletic and guard needs to be big and strong.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        By GM do you mean Jerry, the guy that keeps Garrett around?
        I do. I don't know that Jerry has programmed Garrett's coaching decisions into the Redball 2019 Cyborg brain yet. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          I do. I don't know that Jerry has programmed Garrett's coaching decisions into the Redball 2019 Cyborg brain yet. We'll see.
          LoL!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            I have read or heard to look for him at right tackle and Collins back at guard, tackle needs to be athletic and guard needs to be big and strong.

He’s just got short arms and wing span. Going to put him at a disadvantage at tackle.
            Think he’s his arms are under 33”. Those are center or guard arms.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              He’s just got short arms and wing span. Going to put him at a disadvantage at tackle.

I read a “whole 1” “ shorter on the arm length than they like to have minimum ... which is gorilla arms like Tyron..

Comment

Comment

Garrett's gotta go, or at least Linehan. Promote Kris Richard to DC. After watching him tear into Lee and Vander Esch I have a ton of respect for him. Hopefully we will get T Fred back to shore up the middle. Get another receiver and a veteran safety. Conor Williams actually played well to end the season. He was put one on one with Aaron Donald almost all night Saturday and pretty much helf him in check

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
                    Garrett's gotta go, or at least Linehan. Promote Kris Richard to DC. After watching him tear into Lee and Vander Esch I have a ton of respect for him. Hopefully we will get T Fred back to shore up the middle. Get another receiver and a veteran safety. Conor Williams actually played well to end the season. He was put one on one with Aaron Donald almost all night Saturday and pretty much helf him in check
                    Richard was calling the defenses for the past several games, but I agree, give him the title, I like the fire, Marinelli has plenty of fire as well. Sometimes that bad guy can backfire on you, the players get paid a hell of a lot more than the coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

I think he was a tackle in college, anyway I had read where there is a good possibility of him moving to right tackle because he is much more agile than Collins.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        I think he was a tackle in college, anyway I had read where there is a good possibility of him moving to right tackle because he is much more agile than Collins.
                        Yah he was the left tackle at Texas. He was projected at times a top 10 pick but didn’t have a good as year as his sophomore season. Give him time I think he will develop nicely. Read where they really think Fredrick will be back as well

Comment

Originally posted by J&M Hamilton10 View Post
                          Yah he was the left tackle at Texas. He was projected at times a top 10 pick but didn’t have a good as year as his sophomore season. Give him time I think he will develop nicely. Read where they really think Fredrick will be back as well
                          I think he can play any position on the line which is a big plus, Frederick coming back will be a big boost for the line for sure.

Comment

I’m not an O-line coach or expert. Body he looks regular length arms. Seems tackles have longer limbs. Maybe his feet are fast enough to make up. This year was a good year for the Boys. Will always have a mess with the owner in all aspects of the game

Comment

So this was in AL.com yesterday.

Eighteen years after safety George Teague kept Terrell Owens from celebrating on the star in the middle of the field at the Dallas Cowboys' Texas Stadium, the wide receiver still had something to say to the former Alabama All-American safety.

Brought back a good memory of George Teague.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K-nxdzgQH8U"]Terrell Owens celebrates on the Dallas Star and gets laid out Hangover style - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Linehan out...thank god.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-18-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X