2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dasma View Post
    Listen, I'm not a hater. Just never liked em. Little like the Yankees. Resting on past laurels. Great thing is, the Cowboys are really kind of stagnated. They may be relevant in 2-3 years. Hey! Bring back Romo. What do you have to lose?
    a life.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Cowboys overachieved in my opinion. Great year. Some QB concerns going forward. And there was no excuse for not making defensive adjustments after the first half. That is where the coaching is to blame. Used same personnel group and 2 safety coverage. Bring one up and make them beat you standing in the pocket instead of pounding the ball between the tackles and then play Action
      I have been one that said the Cowboys don't adjust well at halftime, all year.
      However, when you are getting pushed 3-4 and 5 yards off the ball, what kind of adjustment can you make? They were just over-powered all game long. Maybe if Red had given his linebackers a couple of cattle prods, they may have got some DLine penetration. They need at least one mean nasty defensive lineman or some co-ordination between linemen.

The league has out-Cowboyed the Cowboys. They saw what drafting offensive linemen year after year can bring. The boys have fallen behind.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
        You really gonna blame this loss on Dak alone?
        Wrong.
        When the other team scores on nearly every drive, there is an issue. Defense could not make a stop. Not saying Dak played the best but he is not the biggest blame for this loss
        Where did I say dak is to blame? His first half play stunk. Second half was pretty dang good. Need more consistency from him period. The trenches is where this game was lost.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
          time for new scenery in the head coach and offensive coord., someone has to go! Can't waste all these good players on mediocre play calling.
          I predict something along the lines of:

Garrett gets 5 or 6 year extension.
          Linehan sent packing. No clue who replaces him.
          Marinelli retires. K. Richard becomes DC.

Outside chance Sean Lee joins coaching staff.

Comment

[emoji1750]*[emoji3603][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961]

Comment

Jason Garrett clapped all he could, it just didn't work out

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                [emoji1750]*[emoji3603][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961]

I guess we should expect to be predictable on offense again.

Comment

Let's see what the GM says about Linehan.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post

Yeah I don't think garret has been told how it is going to be yet...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      By GM do you mean Jerry, the guy that keeps Garrett around?

Comment

Get rid of Garrett(won’t happen), get rid of oc. Get Antonio brown, get another good OL or 2, get better back up QB, get solid safety.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                          Get Antonio brown
                          No thanks. He’s a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            I have been one that said the Cowboys don't adjust well at halftime, all year.
                            However, when you are getting pushed 3-4 and 5 yards off the ball, what kind of adjustment can you make? They were just over-powered all game long. Maybe if Red had given his linebackers a couple of cattle prods, they may have got some DLine penetration. They need at least one mean nasty defensive lineman or some co-ordination between linemen.

The league has out-Cowboyed the Cowboys. They saw what drafting offensive linemen year after year can bring. The boys have fallen behind.
                            Their best offensive lineman missed the entire year, and the other's missed a bunch. Still not sure why they think Connor Williams was a good pick though....

There is zero imagination in that offense, and Dak is not accurate enought to run the routes they need to run when teams load up on Zeke. Prescott HAS to run the ball for that offense to work.

Nothing will change as long as the ginger idiot is around...

Comment

cowboys suck Jason lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Their best offensive lineman missed the entire year, and the other's missed a bunch. Still not sure why they think Connor Williams was a good pick though....

My Prediction:....Connor Williams will be better after a year of weight gain and added strength in a pro strength and conditioning system. He has the drive, the feet and the skill. He just didn't have the size and strength. And actually the som ***** played pretty well when he came back.....comparatively to his first few games anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X