No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear the fish are stacking up. And since deer season is finally over, the deer hunters will finally be out of the woods! And I can start baiting for hogs again!
    Yeah!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      That and numerous missed false starts, a terrible “in the grasp” call.....when’s the last time you’ve seen that called? A ridiculous “hands to the face” call on 3rd and long, where the Rams went down and scored 7. The NFL wants Mahomes and Goff, it’s a better story line and it was plainly obvious it was their objective tonight.

Well the hands to the face on Jones wasn’t terrible. It was clearly hands to the face. The Rams kicked the Cowboys butts up and down the field without the help of the officials.

The NFL will never have a problem with the Cowboys in the super bowl. The highest valued professional sports team in the world with the largest fan base. Officiating doesn’t keep them out of the super bowl....the team sucking keeps them out of the super bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I never listen to The Ticket anymore, but I’m going to tune in Monday morning in hopes of the fake Wade with the fake Jerry.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Execution was the problem today.....plain and simple. The lines got their asses whipped on both sides of the ball today....not much a coach can do about that.

That being said.....great run for the season from being down 3 and 5.....I'd have never pictured this team here at the first of the year and especially not in the middle.
          This^^^^^. I was hoping the D-Line would make some stops. Seemed like the holes kept getting bigger and bigger. O-Line played like hot butter or the Rams Defense really stepped up. Not sure which. Maybe they will make a run next season.

Comment

And if that would have been stuffed we would be bitching that we have the best back in the league and should have run Elliot.. We see it all the time on the goaline when Linehan tries to get cute. Run Elliot we only need a yard!!!

The real problem is it didn't work so we as fans are going to ***** that we didn't do something else.....and whatever it was there is always going to be a better play after the fact..
            Couldn’t agree with you more.
            Even if they make a good play, there’s always someone saying there was another option that would’ve worked better.
            There is no winning if you are a coach or QB for the Cowboys.
            Oh well, go Cowboys either way and we will see what happens next season.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
              Lee isn’t the guy to stop the run. Better find a good LB in the offseason.

It’s a hard life for any linebacker when defensive tackles are being shoved into you 5 yards down field. If the front 4 are getting their azzes kicked then the linebackers become a whole lot more ineffective.

Comment

Live and Die with the boys! We got our butts kicked. Time of possession and rushing yards killed us. We were beat by a better team tonight plain and simple. We couldn’t stop the run, left our defense on the field too long early and we paid for it. There are a few really good teams moving forward and it will be fun to watch. Looking forward to the Eagles/Saints game tomorrow. On to next year..............,..

Comment

Deja vu all over again. Organizational mediocrity. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Comment

And if that would have been stuffed we would be bitching that we have the best back in the league and should have run Elliot.. We see it all the time on the goaline when Linehan tries to get cute. Run Elliot we only need a yard!!!

The real problem is it didn't work so we as fans are going to ***** that we didn't do something else.....and whatever it was there is always going to be a better play after the fact..
                    I’m not even a Cowboys fan but this is a fact. Zeke is arguably the best rb in the game. When you need 1 yard, you give him the ball. Plain and simple. The Rams were ready for it and it just didn’t work out.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      It’s a hard life for any linebacker when defensive tackles are being shoved into you 5 yards down field. If the front 4 are getting their azzes kicked then the linebackers become a whole lot more ineffective.

Wasn’t really talking about just this game but anytime they run right at Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                        Closest blowout I’ve ever watched. What sucks is a poorly timed hot streak against a favorable schedule is going to mean an extension for a bad coach, 4 more years for a qb who isn’t accurate past 7 yds, and more time for a god awful offensive coordinator.
                        Yep I’m sure we’re stuck with the coaches.

Comment

When two red headed coaches meet, one is gonna lose. Garrett can't even lift Mcvey's jock strap. Brilliant Ram's offense that nobody can defense. Even Prescott would look unbeatable behind that offense. I hate saying that since I'm a Cowboys fan.
                          The only thing wrong with the Boys is ownership and coaches. Unfortunately we as fans are stuck with it. With the right kind of coaching and conditioning, Cowboys defense wouldn't have run out of gas after the first quarter. Even the halftime break wouldn't let them catch their breath.
                          I'm glad this crap is over now so I can get back out in my knife shop and make some sparks.

Comment

Good points- the closest blowout ever. Dallas is really fortunate that they even had a chance. Dak's accuracy is SO BAD.

Comment

I'm glad so many saw the game as it really was and not making excuses for the Cowboys' lack of coaching, conditioning and creativity. Cowboys were out coached and out played at every turn. Absolutely nothing in the Cowboys game plan stood out.

Comment

"This Cowboys fan really threw his jersey straight into the fire (via @oscar_02213) https://t.co/Jao2Iic2qS" via Bleacher Report on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X