No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee isn’t the guy to stop the run. Better find a good LB in the offseason.

Comment

Garret needs to go. So many bad play calls on offense and defense.

Comment

Garret needs to go. So many bad play calls.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
          Dallas defense and the refs lost this game for us. Has nothing to do with coaching
          At the professional level the players are all at the top of the game. Has everything to do with coaching.

Comment

Closest blowout I’ve ever watched. What sucks is a poorly timed hot streak against a favorable schedule is going to mean an extension for a bad coach, 4 more years for a qb who isn’t accurate past 7 yds, and more time for a god awful offensive coordinator.

Comment

Dallas defense and the refs lost this game for us. Has nothing to do with coaching
              Hb dive on 4th and 1 and not using Daks legs until it was too late were absolutely coaching fails. Defense wasn’t great but the offense could have helped them a lot by keeping them off the field.

Comment

Refs didn’t have anything to do with it. Giving up 250 plus yards between the tackles is a loss every week

Comment

Closest blowout I’ve ever watched. What sucks is a poorly timed hot streak against a favorable schedule is going to mean an extension for a bad coach, 4 more years for a qb who isn’t accurate past 7 yds, and more time for a god awful offensive coordinator.

Comment

Last edited by Antlers86; 01-12-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Well I wish we woulda won but oh well. They had a good run game on us that we couldn’t stop and just had to much possessiton time. Offense did good besides a couple drops but whatever. Couldn’t stop the run. Better luck next year.

Comment

And I'll take going to the playoffs with this team once every 3 or 4 years over what we had prior to our last QB.

Comment

. Has nothing to do with coaching

Garrett sucks

Comment

When the opponent knows you are going to run up the middle most of the time you will not make it, run a stinking different play!

Comment

Execution was the problem today.....plain and simple. The lines got their asses whipped on both sides of the ball today....not much a coach can do about that.

That being said.....great run for the season from being down 3 and 5.....I'd have never pictured this team here at the first of the year and especially not in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                Garrett sucks
                                Never said he doesn’t suck, but blaming missed tackles on the coaching? Really? I didn’t realize Garrett was the one missing tackles

Comment

Working...
                                X