No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it seems we are getting our *** handed to us but they are only up by 13.
    This game is far from over if the Cowboys wake up in the 2nd half like they normally do.

Comment

Cowboys getting pounded up the middle......can’t stop the run. Dak is, well being Dak. And the officials have gone full out “gang rape”.....they aren’t even trying to hide it.

Comment

kinda looks like men against boys.

hope things change in the second half, but I don't know how that would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
          Yeah of his own teammate!
          Yes sir. It was a weird play and definitely a first for me. (I've saw in the grasp called before but nothing exactly like that)

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
            I'm hoping that our head coach will get everything lined out and make some good adjustments at halftime.
            Are you referring to Garret the carrot head?? Not sure I have ever seen him make decent half time adjustments...

Hope I am wrong...

Comment

To early to say we got em where we want em lol
              They are runnin all over us. We slow that down I think we got a chance

Comment

It’s a 13 point lead. Make the right adjustment. Bad thing is CJ Anderson has put a pounding on the DLine and it has opened up play action. If they win they are going to win Dak is going to have to win a shootout

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Are you referring to Garret the carrot head?? Not sure I have ever seen him make decent half time adjustments...

Hope I am wrong...
                  I'm hoping as well. Trying really hard to be optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    It’s a 13 point lead. Make the right adjustment. Bad thing is CJ Anderson has put a pounding on the DLine and it has opened up play action. If they win they are going to win Dak is going to have to win a shootout

No, if they win #21 is going to have to get it going and keep the Rams offense off the field. Dak isn’t winning a shoot out against the Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ticky tack hands to the face gave the rams a first down and pts.
                      In the grasp took away cowboy pts or a chance for pts.
                      Refs killing us and Dak missing some open throws. Better clean it up second half.
                      Last edited by Hobbs; 01-12-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

That field looks slick!

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
                          Ticky tack hands to the face gave the rams at first down and pts.
                          In the grasp took away cowboy pts or a chance for pts.
                          Refs killing us and Dak missing some open throws. Better clean it up second half.
                          ^This right here!

Comment

Comment

16 point lead now!

Comment

Lets see if we can get passing game going other than to Elliot. Last series was brutal to watch!

Comment

Working...
                                X