2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
    Don't like the Eagles -- although Nick Foles is a local guy -- but I think I'd rather play the Rams sooner and the Saints later.
    Cowboys season ends next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
      Cowboys season ends next week.

Well lookie here....we got us a regular Nostradamus.....

Comment

I’m not going to say the Cowboys are going to be my pick in this game but they still gotta play 4 quarters. Prescott gotta start taking care of the ball and stop letting balls sail high. He has been lucky with them the last 2 weeks. Can’t play in February sailing balls high

Comment

I’m not going to say the Cowboys are going to be my pick in this game but they still gotta play 4 quarters. Prescott gotta start taking care of the ball and stop letting balls sail high. He has been lucky with them the last 2 weeks. Can’t play in February sailing balls high

Comment

As a cowboys fan, it makes it very hard when your cousin is the eagles field goal kicker!

Bring on the rams!

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
            I love them...

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
            Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Well lookie here....we got us a regular Nostradamus.....
              That is exactly what I was thinking. Why not make a prediction at the beginning of the year - something like , the Cowboys will not make the playoffs or the Cowboys will not win their division. Some people just take the easy way out & wait until they play in the Divisional round. There are only 8 teams left, so that is an accomplishment.

Comment

I predicted what was going to happen with 6 minutes left in the Bears/Eagles game, only thing different is I said Eagles would get the two point conversion, I said the kicker would bang one off the cross bars for the loss, I did not know he had a few other clankers this year. I hated to see philly win but I must admit I think we are better off going to LA, hell we may have as many fans as they do out there. Should be a great game.

Comment

Appears the Rams are favored by 7.
                  I really wanted to see the boys go to Nola and put another azz wooping on the saints even though that would make my life miserable for a while here at home.
                  My Who Dat don't take kindly to a Saints loss.
                  I don't have much confidence in the boys beating the Rams. If they do it will be the defence that does it, sacks, turn overs, 3 and outs. Boys will need lots of ball control.

Comment

How bout them cowboys!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I like the way it all played out. I hate the Eagles but I like the matchup with the Rams. The D will **** that O down in front of a half filled stadium with the majority being Cowboys fans.

Comment

Fun fact: eight teams played this weekend, and Dallas scored the most points out of any (24). Nothing comes easy this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Fun fact: eight teams played this weekend, and Dallas scored the most points out of any (24). Nothing comes easy this time of year.
                          And da boys were the only home team to win ..lol

Comment

As bad as they started, I think the Cowboys are Earl Thomas away from having a legit chance to win the Super Bowl...

Comment

I’m going against my better judgement but I think they’ll be playing in New Orleans next week or home against philly. Their D is as good as the Bears D, who shut down the rams. And they have more of an O than the bears. It’s all about matchups though and which cowboy team shows up.

Comment

I believe we can take on the Rams if the team shows up like they have been and if we don’t lose any key players to any injuries.
                                I’m taking the Saints against the Eagles in that matchup.

Comment

Working...
                                X