2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith View Post
    It depend on who wins the Eagle-Bears game tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Gotcha, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
      Gotcha, thanks.
      If the Eagles win, we play the Rams. If the Bears win, we play the Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        If the Eagles win, we play the Rams. If the Bears win, we play the Saints.

I’d rather us play the Rams but I never EVER want the eagles to win 😈

Comment

A great win but would like to have seen it come without the opponent losing their kicker in the 1st half. Made a huge impact on the game.

Guys just need to make the most of it and run all over the next team on the schedule.

Hope Coach G gets it and gives Z another 30 touches.
          Last edited by tigerscowboy; 01-05-2019, 11:20 PM.

Comment

A great win but would like to have seen it come without the opponent losing their kicker in the 1st half. Made a huge impact on the game.

Guys just need to make the most of it and run all over the next team on the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post

What? The only impact it had was a failed onside kick,

Without a kicker they had two successful 2pt PATS scored and a couple of successful 4th downs completed which led to touchdowns.

If anything it made them score more.

Comment

What?
                What?

Did you see the Cowboys WRs ankle snap in half? I don’t care if JanKowski’s belly got caught in a juicer at halftime. Cowboys win!!!

Comment

They got lucky today, but they won't be so lucky come next wk. Enjoy your 3rd playoff win in 22+yrs. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                    They got lucky today, but they won't be so lucky come next wk. Enjoy your 3rd playoff win in 22+yrs. Hahaha
                    Someone is mad the Texans got spanked in round one

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post

Comment

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Speaking of Amari Cooper ....the trade and all the folks who hated giving up the 1...

(Btw..Amari had 106 yards tonight.)

Comment

I don't care who the Boys play. I just hope the offense can play a tad-bit better. They left 11 points on the table that could have cost them the victory. I am hoping Beasley's ankle is not bad.

The interception was a close call that could be called PI or not depending on if the defender is looking for the ball. By definition it was PI IMHO but it would have been a TD had the ball been thrown accurately...

Comment

Greats news on Hurns. Dislocation much better than break here.

Comment

^^^Awesome news^^^ with Cooper playing like a true # 1 it should help the other receivers be more productive. Assuming the Boys sign him obviously...

Comment

Uhh....Dallas doesnt have a kicker either

Comment

Working...
                                X