Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who showed up on the thread last night all drunk and tore the house down?

Comment

Not me but **** I was ******. IMHO the Texas coaching staff are complete idiots.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess the Tech defense isn't the strong point of the team this year. I don't think Kingsbury survives another sub 500 year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          With Texas crapping the bed I'm sure it got ugly.

Texas has a culture problem. They focus on demasculation. The liberal movement has made these players soft. They are immersed in the dildo wielding psychosis that is Austin. They will never regain their prominence. I have rooted for the horns for as long as I can remember. I have been critical of them over the last ten years. Their change is evident. It saddens me.

Comment

Just listened to Herman after game interview. He is not ready for the big stage.

Comment

I guess the other one did get whacked. Who were the two talking noise that got it deleted?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Just listened to Herman after game interview. He is not ready for the big stage.
                Thought he was going to cry. Although, I am not sure Nick Saban could fix it.

Comment

Oh look, a CFB backup thread!�� I fell asleep watching the Az v BYU game and the other thread was just some hard questions. I must have missed something.
                  Last edited by oktx; 09-02-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

I have dug myself a hole in Pick 'em already, ughhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                      Texas has a culture problem. They focus on demasculation. The liberal movement has made these players soft. They are immersed in the dildo wielding psychosis that is Austin. They will never regain their prominence. I have rooted for the horns for as long as I can remember. I have been critical of them over the last ten years. Their change is evident. It saddens me.
                      I really don’t think that’s the issue especially considering all college campuses are pretty liberal in nature.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        Link?

Comment

IMHO the Texas coaching staff are complete idiots.

I feel the same way, no excuse for the flagship university (should be anyway) of this great State be what they have become.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Comment

Did Herman really order pizza during the rain delay? If so, that’s hilarious.

Comment

The Station is going to be lit!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                                I really don’t think that’s the issue especially considering all college campuses are pretty liberal in nature.
                                Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X