X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    *won
    Fat fingers

Did you ever figure out if it was the pizza that made them suck it up in the 4th?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      Fat fingers

Did you ever figure out if it was the pizza that made them suck it up in the 4th?
      No confirmation on #pizzagate. 😜

Comment

That's one thing you can always depend on aggy for is showing up running their mouth early during the season but once November roles around they sure do pipe down. Aggy never disappoints on the dog pile
        At least we have September! TU gets it out of the way on opening day!

Comment

I always find it pretty comical how some get so much pleasure from another team losing. I guess aggy is so used to getting their *** handed to them year in and year out they have to find something to be happy about let us know how the middle of the sec pack feels again this year.
          What’s bad for tu football is good for A&M.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            At least we have September! TU gets it out of the way on opening day!
            That ain't no lie. Hopefully they have learned the lesson on playing the mighty turtles on opening day

Comment

I always find it pretty comical how some get so much pleasure from another team losing. I guess aggy is so used to getting their *** handed to them year in and year out they have to find something to be happy about let us know how the middle of the sec pack feels again this year.

Read post #529 and see if I gloated or said we have been great at anytime SINCE I GRADUATED in 1975! I know better.

Some of the young Aggies and Tea Sips on this thread have not seen the lean years, maybe TU the last few years, but I have seen lean years for A&M for longer than I like!

I have lived and watched the #1 defense in the nation get beat 3-0. 6-3 or 7-6, but that is football. Gloat after you have achieved something and this is for every Aggie, Tea Sip, Frog, Bear or anyone else that posts! A lot of Tea Sips have that right, not many more do!

Comment

Week 1 Cfb thread

Did we not make it through the first day of games before getting whacked can’t find it

Comment

Nvm found it...move along nothin to see here

Comment

I've been biting my tongue as we may look like a wet bag of poo next week, but most ags talk trash on here when horns lose cause all we hear about is how great ut is, blue bloods, recruiting, richest program, etc. When you run around beating your chest all year, and slip on a banana, everyone has the right to laugh. We may get drove the rest of the season, but we haven't won a natty, arent a blue blood, and arent pre season ranked due to ESPN owning us, so we have that going for us.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      I've been biting my tongue as we may look like a wet bag of poo next week, but most ags talk trash on here when horns lose cause all we hear about is how great ut is, blue bloods, recruiting, richest program, etc. When you run around beating your chest all year, and slip on a banana, everyone has the right to laugh. We may get drove the rest of the season, but we haven't won a natty, arent a blue blood, and arent pre season ranked due to ESPN owning us, so we have that going for us.

The arrogance of Deloss Dodds, the arrogance of so many horn fans that were telling me Nick Saban was definitely on his way because Texas could get whoever they wanted just by money whipping them(there were a lot of them). Now a few years later they’re losing to Kansas and marylandX2 and have a retarded coach ordering pizza during a weather delay.

Is the Hager guy a junior? His hair is going to be dragging the turf next year. Looked like it had him a little weighted down today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

Who exactly runs around here beating their chest all year?

Comment

I saw wreckin Breckyn had a total of 1 tackle. Been pumping him all off season and the face of the team for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            I saw wreckin Breckyn had a total of 1 tackle. Been pumping him all off season and the face of the team for some reason...

And got burned on that jet sweep more than once today. Guess he forgot he supposed to contain on that instead of crashing down every time.

Comment

He looks good in tights. That’s all that matters right ����

Comment

Who exactly runs around here beating their chest all year?

You’re joking right???

Comment

Working...
                                X