Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Maryland is a power 5 since that is the all the talk these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Well, Oklahoma looked fair today, going have to run the ball a little better. Defense might be a little better, still missed a couple of tackles.

Really? I thought the run game was outstanding. Anderson 5 carries 100 yds. Sermon, Sutton and Pledger all looked good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post

Tough one for the horns. I think Herman is a good coach, still just doesn’t have the horses. The team looked average from an athletic standpoint from what I watched today. Needs 2 more good recruiting classes (not rankings, but classes where multiple guys make a difference) to get back where the fans want them to be.
        No. We have been told how great Strong's classes were and how good Herman's first class is. No.

Comment

Man, Horns are really bad at football

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            What a splendid opening week of college football.

Comment

No. We have been told how great Strong's classes were and how good Herman's first class is. No.
              x2

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                Texas is going to mop Maryland up today. Much improved. This from an Aggie Fan.
                Well, this just proves I do not know a darn thing about college football. I really did not see any way Texas could lose that game. Let me try this again.....they have Tulsa next so that is a victory......USC looks terrible against UNLV.....Is UNLV even a basketball school anymore???? Never hear much about their football team either....on to the Aggies......Clemson next at home. Loss....then a win.....then BAMA.....Loss. The rest of the season is a toss up. Bottom line, the Horns and Aggies need to get better. I do not think anyone can argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  2 teams have perplexed me so far this weekend, Tech and Texas. Thought both would win.
                  You couldn’t really have thought that Tech would beat Ole Miss, right?

I am supprised at the tu game though

Comment

what you have been told and what is reality are two different things. The team does not pass the eyeball test. Cant chase recruits pumped up by recruiting services. Have to vette the athletes yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                      what you have been told and what is reality are two different things. The team does not pass the eyeball test. Cant chase recruits pumped up by recruiting services. Have to vette the athletes yourself.
                      You don't follow this thread do you?😂

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mbv77 View Post

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

lol

Comment

oh boy

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                              You couldn’t really have thought that Tech would beat Ole Miss, right?

I am supprised at the tu game though
                              They were favored and everyone up here was hyping on the defense returning 10 starters and being the staple to win games for them. It will be interesting to here the reports and comments on giving up 47 points to a team that was basically a toss up game for Tech.
                              Honestly, I do not like Tech, never have, never will but this score surprised me. When you look at their schedule, they are in trouble or should I say KK may be in trouble and possibly before the season is over. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                They were favored and everyone up here was hyping on the defense returning 10 starters and being the staple to win games for them. It will be interesting to here the reports and comments on giving up 47 points to a team that was basically a toss up game for Tech.
                                Honestly, I do not like Tech, never have, never will but this score surprised me. When you look at their schedule, they are in trouble or should I say KK may be in trouble and possibly before the season is over. Just my opinion.
                                Yep Coach Bro maybe on the hot seat now

Comment

Working...
                                X