X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    That was a great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't have the Big 10 network and couldn't find a stream. I am watching the SDSU/Stanford and following the others online. Looked like a close one.

Comment

Get your measuring sticks ready, Big 12 fans.

The Big 12 has an opportunity to make a statement today. The Big 12 (Tech and WV) is favored against 2 SEC teams ( Ole Miss and UT) today.

Ole Miss at Tech
      WV at Tenn

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Get your measuring sticks ready, Big 12 fans.

The Big 12 has an opportunity to make a statement today. The Big 12 (Tech and WV) is favored against 2 SEC teams ( Ole Miss and UT) today.

Ole Miss at Tech
        WV at Tenn

Two mediocre teams with new coaches. Not much to measure against. W V should roll. At least Ole Miss has receivers.

Comment

Hook'em Wreck'em

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great TT compilation. Good luck to the big12 today

Comment

I just got done running 12 miles. Now I have 3 water polo games and 2 football games to attend for the kids. I won't get to plop my rear on the couch until 5p or so. Good luck Horns. I'll be checking the ESPN app and here for the real scoop.

Comment

Hook 'Em.

Comment

Texas is going to mop Maryland up today. Much improved. This from an Aggie Fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                    Texas is going to mop Maryland up today. Much improved. This from an Aggie Fan.
                    Yes Sir. Hook’Em Horns!!!!

Comment

I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn this morning. A measly 4 birds. Missed 6 or more easy shots. Oh well.

Horns roll.

WVU is overrated and may lose. I couldn't care less. Actually I will be for the SEC team.....cause I'm smart.

Comment

Baseball practice in the books!

It’s nearly go time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

TT and WVU should probably win. Tenn is a dumpster fire and ole miss has returned to being ole miss

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn this morning. A measly 4 birds. Missed 6 or more easy shots. Oh well.

Does this make you a dove hunting poser?[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              TT and WVU should probably win. Tenn is a dumpster fire and ole miss has returned to being ole miss

I agree with TT in Houston but I'm on Herbstreets side on UT. I think they give WVU more than they want.

Comment

Working...
                              X