• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    SEC network

Ahhhhhh we don't get that here

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Rich for sure. Dang. The second one to figure me out. I can’t wait to watch the horns Saturday morning and offer constructive feedback. I hope I can wake up early enough to see the opening kick [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart spends more time on TexAgs than most Ags! [emoji23]. The infatuation is strong with that one!

Comment

Sternberger is gonna be a beast to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Smart spends more time on TexAgs than most Ags! [emoji23]. The infatuation is strong with that one!

You keep saying that like you are right.....I can promise you that unlike some of the Aggie folklore, in this case, the more times you say it, it will not be true.

He's a self admitted TexAgs junkie. The stuff he posts is all over twitter copied from TexAgs while Twitterites laugh at them. I just put two and two together..

One more thing....don't confuse infatuation with ridicule... All in good fun so don't go off again..LMAO!
          Last edited by Smart; 08-30-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Pokes won’t finish the season with the QB they started with. I have a hunch the grad transfer (Hawaii?) starts by week 3 n

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Not impressed with Mond at all.....looks like the same kid from last year. Bring on Starkel.
              He’s made some good throws and had stayed in there and took some shots, plus he can still run it well which will be needed

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                Pokes won’t finish the season with the QB they started with. I have a hunch the grad transfer (Hawaii?) starts by week 3 n
                Maybe so but hopefully Gundy's mullet will return to its' former glory by the end of the season. I think he cut it too short. It is what the man is know for, that and being 40

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Pretty cool for the kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Oh it's great for the kid! He should enjoy it while it lasts

Comment

Rich for sure. Dang. The second one to figure me out. I can’t wait to watch the horns Saturday morning and offer constructive feedback. I hope I can wake up early enough to see the opening kick [emoji23]

You are an easy read...

I will be in the boondocks dove hunting so, post all you want.. I might be able to see the first quarter...maybe two before we have to take off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                      Yeah he looks like the real deal

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all think Herman is watching these games tonight from the strip club! I kid I kid. I ain’t throwing stones at glass houses. I’ve been in a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post

The dude can play and Mond is making some good throws....hopefully the Ags have more options because a good D coordinator and team with speed could possibly take him away.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 1

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            You are an easy read...[emoji41]

I will be in the boondocks dove hunting so, post all you want.. I might be able to see the first quarter...maybe two before we have to take off.

Good luck on the doves. The rain in the forecast along the gulf coast has me headed to POC instead of dove hunting. I hope to have a limit of trout cleaned and on ice before kickoff but I won’t rush back to the house for it.

Comment

I couldn’t watch all of that rap. But it was a good effort. Nobody should rap.

fify

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                                fify

Alright [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X