Well, they ruined that one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
    Ford better not make the new bronco look like this ,with all the bronco hype people will riot in the streets LOL !
    They already did it to the Explorer. It used to look like a shrunk Expedition, now it looks like a swole up Escape. Engineers ain't got a **** clue

Comment

When you try to restore a classic, you need to nail it. This is just like any other midsize suv. Just disappointing imo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the car off The Abiguously Gay Duo skit off of Saturday night live.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
          Looks more like a Flamer to me...
          Exactly!

Comment

Stupid, thats all

Comment

Poor choice in name. Looks pretty much like the average cross-over vehicle on the market.

From the tail end, they look like they ripped off the Mercedes GLC 300. Don't know what to make of the front, looks like Audi head lights mated with a Lexus RX 350 grill.

Not saying it will be a bad car...just should have called it something else.

Comment

Government Motors

Comment

A metro man mobile, no way any man with any muster would call that thing a Blazer.
                  Hell that old s10 blazer at least appeared to be a Blazer.

Comment

Thats the lamest thing I have seen. Thats a soccer mobile if I have ever seen one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

Hell that old s10 blazer at least appeared to be a Blazer.

Speaking of the s10 blazer, remember the Typhoon? Cyclone too. Bad *** little trucks

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                        Speaking of the s10 blazer, remember the Typhoon? Cyclone too. Bad *** little trucks

Comment

should be blasé.

Comment

Won’t compete with the bronco one of the bronco designs where in that movie rampage its tough looking

Comment

It's a Chevy. You're supposed to wear slacks and tuck in your shirt when you drive one.

Comment

To be fair, the last few blazers were nothing like the K5. And though a lot of people would like a new full size 2 door SUV, I doubt sales would actually support that vehicle. Not a big market for 2 door full size SUVs.

remember, this was the last Blazer.

All that being said, a 2 door Tahoe like vehicle would be awesome. Theres just a bunch of vehicles I (or many others) would buy first.

Comment

Working...
                                X