No announcement yet.

Tundra or F-150?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the 5.0 and love it. 186,000 miles on it. No issues. My buddy only buys Tundras. He hates 2 things about them. The gas mileage and the small gas tank. He takes out the small gas tank and puts in a 40 gallon one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes just playing had lots of Tacoma's no tundra ya caught me.

Comment

The look on a Tundra owners face every time they walk out the front door and see their truck in the driveway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol

Comment

Tundra hands down. 2007 with 230K on it with absolutely no issues(most important part for me). It has level kit and 33s and gets 16 on average mixed hwy and city driving.

Comment

Love my 2012 Tundra crewmax. Finally replaced the brake pads and turned the rotors, replaced the spark plugs, flushed the trans fluid and radiator and replaced the battery at 100k miles. No repairs since I bought it new.

I prefer the looks of the tundra over the other major trucks. The rear seat area is simply huge. Very reliable truck with poor fuel mileage the only negative for me.

Comment

Well I made a deal on a Tundra. They just have to locate the color I want. It was late in the day yesterday. They found it online, just have to secure the dealer trade Tuesday.

Thanks for all the input guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations.

Comment

I just bought a 2018 F150 with the 5.0 V8, no review as I've only put 20 miles on it .

Comment

just remembef bro..all the money you save on repairs...is good gas money...totally worth it !!!!

my tundra is just about to hit 200,000..been in the shop 1 time..for brake pads.

Comment

I love my Tundra

Comment

Here is the other thing. In 5 years, the Tundra will be worth more.

Also. When I drive around car lots, I see quite a few f150s for sale in the used car lots. Hardly any Tundras. Nuff said.

Comment

You will not regret it! Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                              Here is the other thing. In 5 years, the Tundra will be worth more.

Also. When I drive around car lots, I see quite a few f150s for sale in the used car lots. Hardly any Tundras. Nuff said.
                              Lots more f150s on the road. Easy math.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                                Lots more f150s on the road. Easy math.
                                Nuff said...

Comment

Working...
                                X