Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s football season and the new recruits are coming!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s football season and the new recruits are coming!!!!!!

There is a large trailer in front of my house and a new shipment of taxidermy is being delivered. I’m pretty excited as it always reminds of great trips and good times. Here are teaser pics.

This the wife’s deer and base, don’t blame me!!!

I’ll post pics of the mounts in the house. Got a bunch more coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell ya! Haven’t seen you post in a while. Looking forward to following your live hunts this year

Comment

You need to cover that base on that deer with a blanket!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        You need to cover that base on that deer with a blanket!
        Or some paint!

Comment

There is a place down the road from us that has a big metal longhorn by the gate. I told my wife we should buy it. Then I could cut the horns off and spray paint a 13-0 on the side.

She wasn't impressed

Great looking mounts Doc

Comment

My Aggie deer is classy. This tech thing not so much!!!!! I thought the pedestal was a joke from my wife and taxidermist. I’m going to recommend that thing go to her office.

Comment

Even though I’m no fan of either school, I have to agree with you Doc! Lil Doc’s isn’t as ‘elegant’ lol. Both cool in its own right though.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                There is a large trailer in front of my house and a new shipment of taxidermy is being delivered. I’m pretty excited as it always reminds of great trips and good times. Here are teaser pics.
                Awesome

Comment

My Aggie deer is classy. This tech thing not so much!!!!! I thought the pedestal was a joke from my wife and taxidermist. I’m going to recommend that thing go to her office.

Doc, you know us red raiders aren’t the elegant type . And btw, your pedestal would have been more fitting with the “sheep” on it . J/k

Comment

That may land you on the couch. GunsUp!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good so far!

Comment

It’s a problem when your taxidermist and your wife are red raiders!!!! And I live up here in tech country. It’s like a double hit to the nads.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that base. Your wife and taxidermist have great taste. Really nice mounts!

Comment

Awesome mounts for sure

Comment

It’s a problem when your taxidermist and your wife are red raiders!!!! And I live up here in tech country. It’s like a double hit to the nads.
                              As a joke you should set a tortilla warmer on top of the base

Comment

Working...
                              X