Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rtic 75 qt at buccees is $199 the nICE 75 qt there is $150

Comment

Have an Igloo 70 yeti style. It's good for rough handling. Does hold ice for 2-4 days depending on use and temp. I like not having to worry about hinges and handles etc. Paid $200 for it at Costco a couple years ago. Just recently the lid warped and ice retention went down. It has a 5 year warranty. I am 8 weeks into their warranty process right now. Supposedly they are making more to fill my replacement, it does say they are out of stock online.....

Comment

There’s yeti then there’s everything else. Why short yourself in life and in coolers..

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
          There’s yeti then there’s everything else. Why short yourself in life and in coolers..
          Maybe he wants something orignal and Made In USA?

Comment

I'm still using igloos, put a cardboard box over them and they will keep ice 3 to 4 days in the summer heat.

Comment

Take a look at Bison coolers. Texas owned, made in the US, and are a site sponsor with the best customer service around. And cheaper than Yeti.

Comment

Walmart has a Lifetime brand where you can get a 50 qt for about $100. Not quite as good as the rotomold but better than the average Igloo's and standard coolers.

Comment

I bought an Rtic 45 back in February that has stayed in the bed of my truck since I bought it, it’ll hold ice for about 2 days when it’s 105 degrees in STX. It has also held up well back there for about 40,00 miles and down a lot of rough lease roads in WTX and STX

Comment

Just bought a Vibe 70 with wheels for my bro bday. Looks well made and from the same place that makes Vibe kayaks. Unique camo I haven't seen else where. Similar build to Nice coolers. Hope he is happy and maybe he will quit borrowing my yetis and showing up at the ranch without ice
                    Attached Files

Comment

I don't know anything about them, but Walmart is selling a new ice chest called Lifetime for $98. Looks like a Magellan.

Comment

OP, if you're still looking, the RTIC promo code listed above, FB25, is still working. Just ordered a 110 for $260 to my door. $80 savings & free shipping.

Comment

I have a 75 qt magellan and i work on pipeline for a living. Stays in bed of truck...no warping, no broken parts...just cold drinks and food. Keeps ice well if u dont go in and out of it all day long. My yeti was the same. I prefer my magellan. Came with wire basket and cutting board/divider.

Comment

Working...
                          X