No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t imagine that pain. I’m happy that you guys found a way to work through it and have healthy kids now. God always has a plan. Might not be pleasant but it’s his plan. Continued prayers yalls way.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
      Yesterday was the 3rd Fathers Day without Noah. We now have a son, soon to be 3yr old and luke just turned 8yr old. Life is better than it’s ever been. We still think about Noah constantly. My 8yr old (4 at the time) still draws Noah in family pictures.

I scrolled thru this thread this morning and it brought me back to a place and made me remember how broken I was just 4 yrs ago. It’s hard to imagine going from that to where we are now.

The amount of support we were given and the number of prayers we received was unbelievable. Thank you guys so much.

God bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So glad to hear y’all are doing great! Happy belated Fathers Day brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh man, I just reread this whole thread and I reread your post from this morning!! All I can say is GOD IS GREAT!! God bless you and your bride, and thank you sir for being such a strong testimony to God's grace through your witness!! I am so glad He has blessed you with another son. I know Noah is proud to be a "middle son" too! What a beautiful family circle it will be when we all see him again!

Lord thank You for this profound healing in this couple. Thank You Father for providing them with another son while You use Noah for Your purpose and Glory. We thank You for this family and their witness as Your children and our brothers and sister through Jesus Christ our Advocate with You. It is in Jesus name that we lift up this family to you Amen!

Comment

prayers sent...

Comment

prayers for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Oh man, I just reread this whole thread and I reread your post from this morning!! All I can say is GOD IS GREAT!! God bless you and your bride, and thank you sir for being such a strong testimony to God's grace through your witness!! I am so glad He has blessed you with another son. I know Noah is proud to be a "middle son" too! What a beautiful family circle it will be when we all see him again!

Lord thank You for this profound healing in this couple. Thank You Father for providing them with another son while You use Noah for Your purpose and Glory. We thank You for this family and their witness as Your children and our brothers and sister through Jesus Christ our Advocate with You. It is in Jesus name that we lift up this family to you Amen!

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My prayers and condolences. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

That’s what I get for not reading the whole thing. Still above post but congratulations on the kiddo.

Comment

Prayers up. Praying for God's comfort

Comment

Oh SO Sorry to hear this. My Prayers are with you and your family. Lean on your family, friends, and the Gracious Friends here on the Greenscreen. WE WILL help you any and every way we can.
                      God Bless this family in the tragedy they are facing. No Parent should ever have to lay their child to Rest.
                      God Bless you and your family.

Comment

My first and only son as we are not having more kids is five days old.

This hits so close to home. So sorry for your loss and thanks for having the courage to post this and remind everyone how fragile life is.

Comment

Prayers and thank you for sharing your heart-breaking story. Blessings on you and your angel.

Comment

Working...
                          X