No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May God give you the strength to carry your family through this horrible time. My family's prayers are with you and yours.

Comment

All of our prayers are with yall

Comment

Prayers for a new day

Comment

Prayers for your family! I live in Tomball...if you need anything or I can do anything, reach out please.

Comment

lord be with this family in this time of loss. sorry to hear this news. breaks my heart!

Comment

I read your post Saturday and prayed for you guys. All I could do was wipe tears and hug my daughter. Praying for you again.

Comment

I don't have the words, nor can I ever imagine. I don't know you, but I love you. Praying for you, your wife, and your family. May you begin to understand.

Comment

Heart broken prayers going up for you and your wife!

Comment

I am so sorry. I don't even know what else I can say. I hope you and your wife can find peace with this someday

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Comment

I have a 6 month old so this hit close. So very sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Comment

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your wife. Bless you both.

Comment

This was a great fear of mine when my son was born. He was my first child but my wife's third. I would sit and watch him as he slept sometimes watching him breath. I can't imagine the pain you and your wife are dealing with. Prayers up for strength and in time healing.

Comment

Life can be so beautiful and at the same time so difficult.

Sorry to hear about you baby-everything you said is right on que about how we as parents can get angry with certain situations - and need to appreciate the wonderful moments.

Comment

I am so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.
                                Adios,
                                Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X