Prayers sent.

Comment

Continued prayers up for peace and strength

Comment

Continued prayers for your family.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Praying for your family. Remember, families are together forever.

Comment

Oh man, that got harder and harder to read as I went down your story. So very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family

Comment

O my lord I am so sorry for your loss! I read this and it brought me to tears the pain I feel for you I know is nothing compared to what you are feeling but I am praying for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent may God be by you side.

Comment

Prayers sent to you and your family.

Comment

Condolences and prayers sent. I cannot imagine.

Comment

Sir I pray for you, your wife, your family and little Noah. May you find peace and comfort in Gods grace, love and understanding. I pray all the days of your life going forward be sweet remembrances of your son.

Comment

Prayers continued for you and your wife.

Comment

Haven't been on for a few days...
                            Dear God, I sure hate reading this. I struggled through the whole thread reading all the other posts as the knot grew bigger and tighter in my gut and as my eyes welled up and tears began to roll... Reading the posts of other brothers that have lost a child made my own memories come rushing back of the loss of our only son. Those of us who have lost a child all have different details, but the end result is the same. A part of us has died that leaves a terrible wound in our hearts that takes a long time to heal. As you have read, the most important thing to understand is that this is NOT of God, but God can and will bring good from it. Have faith in God and lean on Him for comfort and in due time He will, if you will allow him to, bring back your joy. Your precious child is in the arms of Jesus our Lord. He will restore your child to full eternal life, peace and joy. Some day, you will be reunited with your child. BELIEVE THAT. You and your wife have joined a club none of us wants to be a member of. There are a bunch of us here on the Green Screen and we'd be honored to help in any way we can. I know FishinDude, Rascal Arms, Texas Grown and others all have different stories just like I said, but we all have the same outcome... That big wound in our hearts, God has left a scar behind while healing us. The scar will always be there as a reminder of what you have to look forward to in That Day when you are reunited with your sweet baby. That scar is evidence of healing and healing means that your joy can be returned if you choose joy.

You and your wife must lean on each other and be strong for your son. Pour yourselves out on each other with total dedication and love. Pray together to God and then listen for Him.

Right now, mourn your loss. Many, many of us are mourning with you and we pray fervently for you. No mom and dad should have to go through this.

Lord God in Heaven, hear our plea. We ask You to pour out your mercy and comfort for this family in their time of GREAT LOSS. God, You know what it is to lose a child, so You know how they feel. We ask You to begin the process of easing their pain through tomorrow's funeral services as they lay this tiny body to rest. Lord we rejoice in the promise that this sweet, sweet soul has departed and is living more healthy and strong than ever before and that live is eternal. We rejoice knowing that some fine day, when our own races are run, we will see that sweet baby alive and well and waiting on mom and dad. Lord please give them strength to get through tomorrow. Give them peace and show them about the healing process that is to begin. Lord, into Your Hands we lay this child and its family. Hold them. Love them, and give them rest. In the name of Your Son that You gave that we may have fellowship with You eternally, that Son Jesus, Amen.

Jordon, my heart aches for you and your wife and son. I am so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Haven't been on for a few days...
                              Dear God, I sure hate reading this. I struggled through the whole thread reading all the other posts as the knot grew bigger and tighter in my gut and as my eyes welled up and tears began to roll... Reading the posts of other brothers that have lost a child made my own memories come rushing back of the loss of our only son. Those of us who have lost a child all have different details, but the end result is the same. A part of us has died that leaves a terrible wound in our hearts that takes a long time to heal. As you have read, the most important thing to understand is that this is NOT of God, but God can and will bring good from it. Have faith in God and lean on Him for comfort and in due time He will, if you will allow him to, bring back your joy. Your precious child is in the arms of Jesus our Lord. He will restore your child to full eternal life, peace and joy. Some day, you will be reunited with your child. BELIEVE THAT. You and your wife have joined a club none of us wants to be a member of. There are a bunch of us here on the Green Screen and we'd be honored to help in any way we can. I know FishinDude, Rascal Arms, Texas Grown and others all have different stories just like I said, but we all have the same outcome... That big wound in our hearts, God has left a scar behind while healing us. The scar will always be there as a reminder of what you have to look forward to in That Day when you are reunited with your sweet baby. That scar is evidence of healing and healing means that your joy can be returned if you choose joy.

You and your wife must lean on each other and be strong for your son. Pour yourselves out on each other with total dedication and love. Pray together to God and then listen for Him.

Right now, mourn your loss. Many, many of us are mourning with you and we pray fervently for you. No mom and dad should have to go through this.

Lord God in Heaven, hear our plea. We ask You to pour out your mercy and comfort for this family in their time of GREAT LOSS. God, You know what it is to lose a child, so You know how they feel. We ask You to begin the process of easing their pain through tomorrow's funeral services as they lay this tiny body to rest. Lord we rejoice in the promise that this sweet, sweet soul has departed and is living more healthy and strong than ever before and that live is eternal. We rejoice knowing that some fine day, when our own races are run, we will see that sweet baby alive and well and waiting on mom and dad. Lord please give them strength to get through tomorrow. Give them peace and show them about the healing process that is to begin. Lord, into Your Hands we lay this child and its family. Hold them. Love them, and give them rest. In the name of Your Son that You gave that we may have fellowship with You eternally, that Son Jesus, Amen.

Jordon, my heart aches for you and your wife and son. I am so sorry.

Slick,

This is beautiful. It’s 2am an I can’t sleep. It gives me hope knowing that others have felt this pain and have the scar to show it. I fear the scar. They gave us the option to view his body before everyone else today and my wife accepted. I had knots in my stomach just thinking about it.

I felt like it was the same as picking at a scab. We have almost begun to “heal” over these 3-4 days and now we were gonna have to peel the scab off and open the wound back up. I fear that after the funeral today the scar will be worse.

When will we begin to let the wound heal? How bad will the scaring be? I don’t know these answers.

We find ourselves spoiling our 4 year old. We both feel the effect of this on our personality in different ways. Will this be temporary? I’m sure we will both change but I pray it’s for the best.

Numb is a good way to explain the way we feel emotionally. We are worried that if we aren’t uncontrollably sobbing today in front of everyone we will be viewed as heartless parents. But we are numb. We are emotionally and physically drained. We are heart broken but can’t cry, we are tired but can’t sleep. It’s a very difficult time for the both of us. But we both instantly put in a mask around our son.

We are so strong. But this may be too much.

I believe that the lord gives us free will, but at the same time he also has a way of steering us. Dear god how far off the path was I that this was necessary??? I’m giving all faith in god with this one but I’m scared of what he has in store for me. It’s not a question of why for me, as much as it’s a question of where. Where are you steering me lord? Am I being forced, or led?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Working...
                                X