Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very sorry for your loss. Prayers sent

Comment

Man, oh man. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. Simply heart breaking. Prayers up for all touched by this tragedy.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. So very sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sad. Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't make it through this thread, I've feared this for 15 months since my baby girl was born. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Life is fragile and I weep with you for your family's loss. Stay strong for each other because, believe me, the next several months(or even years) will be tough and trying on both your patience and faith. Even the simplest things will bring you to tears. It looks like the TBH family is praying for you and your family. There are some great folks on here who will be there for you if you ever need anything or just someone to vent to or even a shoulder to cry on. I am truly sorry for your loss and pray the Lord gives y'all strength to make it through this tragedy.

Comment

May God comfort you all. My sincere and deepest condolences.

Comment

Prayers sent to you and your wife.

Comment

My heart breaks with yours and your wife's. Prayers for you and your whole family.

Comment

Continued prayers Jordan

Comment

Wow. No words for the courage it took to even share. Praying for your family. I wish there was more that we could for you and your wife. Prayers for peace brother.

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife.

Comment

terrible. prayers

Comment

Sorry for your loss Prayers to your family Stay strong and keep moving forward in a time like this Keep your trust in God for there has to be a reason for your loss May God bless you and have mercy on you

Comment

Working...
                                X