X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Bible Portion (Friday)

Daily Bible Portion - 6 of 7
    "AND I IMPLORED"

(Weekly Reading>>Deuteronomy 3:23-7:11, Isaiah 40:1-26, Matthew 4:1-11, Mark 12:1-44, 1 Timothy 2:4-6)

When we obey the Lord/Yahweh by walking in what He instructs and teaches us to do, we then come into agreement with His original Kingdom order before time began, before the universe was set in place and before there was any chaos (Luke 1:1-3). Religious Jews and many Messianic believers recite the Shema Scriptures in their daily prayers as a declaration of faith. In doing this they are agreeing to come under the headship of Messiah and to walk in obedience to His ways everyday.

2 Chronicles 7:14 “If My people who are called by My Name, will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn[Repent] from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”

Acts 3:19 "Therefore, repent and turn to God, so that your sins may be blotted out" [Num:5:20-23, Deut 29:19-20]

As believers we need to understand that we are part of a royal priesthood in a spiritual Holy Kingdom (Exodus 19:5-6; 1 Peter 2:9). As mentioned earlier, the words given to Moses that were formally written down at Mount Sinai hold the keys, teachings and lifestyle to the Gospel that was originally preached to Abraham. This Covenant is the gate into the Davidic Covenant. Since nothing uncircumcised or of disorder (unholy or unclean) enters the Davidic Covenant, the Mosaic Covenant appropriately enables the Priesthood/Bride to re-establish in holiness (Amos 9:11; Galatians 3:8; Acts 15:15-17).

It is very hard for us to obey Yahweh and keep His commandments if we are still allowing the sinful nature of the law of sin and death to have dominance in us. We need to separate ourselves from that nature and deal with the enemy within ourselves/our camp before we can truly keep and obey Yahweh’s word. We are told that Paul also had this challenge.

Romans 7:20-25 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. I find then a law [of sin and death/the tree of the knowledge of good and evil], that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. For I delight in the law of God [Torah/the Tree of Life] according to the inward man. But I see another law [of sin and death] in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God - through Jesus Christ/Yeshua Ha Mashiach our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God [the gospel of the kingdom], but with the flesh the law of sin [and death/the tree of the knowledge of good and evil].

There are two laws that war within us: the law of sin, death and discord and the law of life. When our sinful nature is circumcised (through repentance and sanctification), sin no longer has rule or reign over us. Only after we stop serving two masters will Messiah’s Holy Spirit fully rule and reign in our life. Then we will walk in the fruit of repentance, called the Fruit of the Spirit and enter into His heavenly inheritance here on earth. Jesus/Yeshua becomes the One who rules and reigns in our life and no longer our flesh.

We bring our offerings each day by reciting the Shema at His appointed times on His Sabbath, New Moon and Feast Days as our ancestors did at Mount Sinai. This honors our Betrothal Covenant. Only when we willingly come before Him will we have a desire to pursue a walk of holiness, becoming as one, made in His image. As Yeshua’s life lives in us, we bear witness of His truth (heavenly nature), and represent His fullness/presence on the earth to the Nations (Acts Chapter 10; Luke 17:20-21).

Acts 1:8 Yeshua said, “You shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”

Acts 5:32 And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

1 John 3:24 Whoever keeps his commandments abides in God, and God in him. And by this we know that he abides in us, by the Spirit whom he has given us [Those who keep His commandments].

Note: Spirits are words [Psa 33:6, John 6:63]. The spirit of anti-Christ is the one who opposes God's instructions. This was established in the garden by the Serpent. The word Leviathan means joined-serpent.

As mentioned earlier, Marcion introduced the two-deity principle of Jesus and God as being two separate entities/people/gods. Scripture says that Yahweh became flesh/Yeshua and dwelled among us (John 1:1, 14). Yeshua is the physical embodiment of the One True God. They are one in the same. (See Balak study Numbers 22:2 to 25:9)

Zechariah 14:9 “And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be one, and His name one.”

Two Houses became Yeshua’s witnesses for the start of the reunification of ALL Israel, all twelve tribes, when the Holy Spirit fell on the believers in Acts 2 during the Feast of Shavuot/Pentecost. The Two Houses witnessed the truth of Yeshua as the Living Greater Torah and began to share His good news the Gospel throughout all Jerusalem. This happened on the same day – the Feast of Shavuot - that Yahweh gave the same Gospel to the Children of Israel at Mount Sinai. The mouth/voice of Yahweh is Jesus/Yeshua (Genesis 1:1; Exodus 24; John 1:1, 14; Acts 1:6; 2:1).

John 5:46-47 “For if you believed [obeyed] Moses, you would believe [obey] Me [Yeshua]; for he [Moses] wrote about me. But if you do not believe [obey] his writings [Torah/Law], how will you believe [obey] My words [New Testament]?”

continues tomorrow...
Working...
X