• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged

Comment

following

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
        I will try that but I doubt I'd get much if anything as remote as we are.
        Go to TV Fool. Put in the address of the property and you can see what result you might have with an antenna.

Do you know what speeds you are getting on your phone? You could get a great speed but not enough to stream. i would check that first. As others said using your current data plan you would have to use a hotspot on your phone without paying extra.

Comment

Directv and call it your "RV". All you pay is another receiver. Dish does something similar.

Comment

Just back from the AT&T store...

Because I have DTV already I can stream from my DTV app to the phone and mirroring to the TV and it's data free.
            I need to test it some but I think this might be a good enough solution.

Comment

Because I have DTV already I can stream from my DTV app to the phone and mirroring to the TV and it's data free.
              That should work. If not buy a used sat and box and add an RV to your DTV it's less than $10 a month. Our streaming was too spotty and we did this long ago.

Comment

Yup, that will work if your tv is either a smart tv or something to make it smart like roku,.etc

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you have direct tv already, just buy you a dish and bring a box from home.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                    If you have direct tv already, just buy you a dish and bring a box from home.
                    There is a dish still mounted out there from the previous owner. Will this really work?

Comment

There is a dish still mounted out there from the previous owner. Will this really work?
                      Absolutely. Just need to have the box activated. Used boxes are cheap no way I would lug one back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                        Absolutely. Just need to have the box activated.
                        So one that is already in use at my house I can take out for the weekend and bring it back?

Comment

Correct

Comment

Working...
                          X