Airline Vouchers and $1,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airline Vouchers and $1,500

Need suggestions on where to take the Wife in January - February timeframe. I have American Airlines vouchers that will cover the cost of the flight, and we want to spend approximately $1,500 on a (3) day weekend.

Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

If you wouldn't mind sitting through a timeshare presentation I could give you a voucher for 3 free nights in Cabo. We are owners at this resort

MORE THAN A LUXURY RESORT. IT’S A WAY OF LIFE. Relaxed Luxury It’s all here at Diamante. Enjoy The Dunes, a top-100 ranked course designed by Davis Love III; Tiger Woods’s El Cardonal; the TGR Design par-three Oasis Short Course; exceptional food at several restaurants and bars; multiple pools including the 10-acre Crystal Lagoons®; a […]

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
      If you wouldn't mind sitting through a timeshare presentation I could give you a voucher for 3 free nights in Cabo. We are owners at this resort

https://diamantecabosanlucas.com/

How long is this presentation? Any obligation? I can listen to Hillary Clinton talk for 8 hours for a free 3 day trip to Cabo.. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Supposed to be 90 min but they try to drag it out of course. No obligation. We went through one to get some free crap when we were in Cabo and ended up buying lol. Love the place. we were there last month

Comment

Breckenridge, CO

Comment

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lake tahoe sking

Comment

Working...
              X