• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s great to hear.

Comment

Go to Gander World or whatever they call it now

Comment

i went to bass pro Monday trying to find some water proof/resistant pants for Colorado. and all they had was same cheap ones i bought to try last year that are still cover in burrs.
        did not even care to try cabelas, as last time i went there they did not hardly have camo.
        let me ask this what do yall prefer for camo pant, uninsulated, and burrs want really stick to?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
          Went to Cabela's (The world's foremost outfitter) here in Fort Worth today. They do not have camouflage hunting clothing. How does the worlds largest hunting retailer not have hunting clothing. Really blows my mind.
          Sad.

A buddy called me earlier and was in Cabelas south of Houston looking for clothes for our upcoming elk hunt and said the same thing, no hunting clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            What's your big hunt and where? What brands you looking for? I have only gotten my high end pieces directly from the manufacturers .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            NM Elk and Mule Deer. I am an online guy too, just would like to try on the pants especially and actually feel the material.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
              Try https://www.1800gunsandammo.com

They are in Arlington

I had no idea they were there, met them at the TTHA show a couple weeks ago.

They stock Sitka, if that’s what you’re interested in

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
              Thanks. Will go chk it out tomorrow.

Comment

Online sales are so much more affordable anyway.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                  Ill be the first one to say it since I’m seeing it a lot on here lately....you waited until mid-august to start gathering gear for a September hunt? And then you got salty because you couldn’t find gear? I mean you’ve probably known about your hunt for awhile and had time to prep.... anyway, enough with the ball bustin

I hate that cabelas is going to this new method as well. I generally only buy there during clearance times, like around the holidays. There’s better quality clothes that will ship right to your home though. Good luck!
                  I've got a closet full of camo. Sitka, first lite, browning, under armor, etc. etc. I just wanted to buy some extra pairs of pants. And I'd like to try them on first and feel how they fit and the material.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    That’s great to hear.
                    Why’s that?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWicked1 View Post
                      Isn't SWFA in Midlothian?
                      Someone told me they were there

Comment

Weird, I was in the Cabela’s by my house yesterday and they had just reorganized the store to put all the Camo clothing in the center of the store with seasons starting this weekend.

Comment

I was at Cabelas in Waco a few days ago and saw quite a bit of redhead clothes but very little hunting clothes in normal sizes. I prefer cabelas's clothes line to redhead and am afraid Cabela's will go the way of Gander Mtn.

Comment

Keep an eye out for Ally outfitters to open in DFW. They’ll have top notch stuff

Comment

I sent an email to Cabelas Corp crushing them also. If I wanted sports wear outwear i would go the route of Amazon Prime for cheaper. It’s ridiculous that they didn’t even have wool boxers. Such a joke

Foremost outfitter my arse. I see why Firstlite followed suit with Kuiu.

Comment

There was a ton of Sitka in there 2 weeks ago when I was there

Comment

Working...
                                X