Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man! that bobcat is fast!

Comment

My money is on the coon too. They are evil little critters when ****** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I'll take the coon 10/10. If they weighed 150lbs, they'd own the woods.
        They do...we call them black bears (just not here in Texas)....lol

Comment

From the size of that coon I would bet that he’s usually posted up on someone’s protein feeder most of the time! Put an end to these “Trophy Coons!” Www.coonhood.com

This was awesome!

Comment

lmao bob got some hands!

Comment

My heeler mix decided to jump on a big coon out in the pasture. She went in growling and barking, she came out 10 seconds later bleeding and yelping. Coons are mean sob's.

Comment

That coon wasn't having none of that bobcat's crap

Comment

LOL.

My dog mauls big coons. That coon wouldn't stand a chance against a big male bobcat.

Comment

DANG! That raccoon is bowed up. I wonder if there are babies around and she's defending her young?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      LOL.

My dog mauls big coons. That coon wouldn't stand a chance against a big male bobcat.
                      I don't know about that, we bought a place that had a creek below the house, the landowner left his three dogs with us, they were smaller dogs but fiesty , they got into it with a coon in the creek and he drowned all 3 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        I don't know about that, we bought a place that had a creek below the house, the landowner left his three dogs with us, they were smaller dogs but fiesty , they got into it with a coon in the creek and he drowned all 3 of them.
                        ... Not very good dogs then.... Coon is standard game for SEVERAL breeds of small dogs. Coons are mean but far from the hardest game around.

Coon got nothing on a badger

I don't think the cat was really into it full tilt... Talking about a critter that can take down small deer. Nah coon was way into the fight and the cat wasnt. Cat could eat the coon if it wanted but not worth the risk
                        Last edited by catslayer; 08-23-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Man that bobcat did more moving around than Floyd Mayweather. lol

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                            ... Not very good dogs then.... Coon is standard game for SEVERAL breeds of small dogs. Coons are mean but far from the hardest game around.

I don't think the cat was really into it full tilt... Talking about a critter that can take down small deer. Nah coon was way into the fight and the cat wasnt. Cat could eat the coon if it wanted but not worth the risk
                            They ran a mountain lion off the property, killed countless rattlesnakes, Not too many critters that will mess with a badger. Not worth the risk because he knew he was going to get his *** bloody.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post

I've seen coons ball up on some of the best coon dogs in the country, and drown them. It happens, regularly. Big dogs too, Black and Tans, Walkers, Blue Ticks, it don't matter. Anybody got a dog they want to put in the water, with whatever big coon I can get ahold? We'll bet some money.
                              Coons own dogs in the water, one on one period. I've watched many a grown man go swimming to save a good dog.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                                I've seen coons ball up on some of the best coon dogs in the country, and drown them. It happens, regularly. Big dogs too, Black and Tans, Walkers, Blue Ticks, it don't matter. Anybody got a dog they want to put in the water, with whatever big coon I can get ahold? We'll bet some money.

Coons own dogs in the water, one on one period. I've watched many a grown man go swimming to save a good dog.

What is the coons move in water? Just dig in and hang on and let the dog freak out till it drowns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X