No announcement yet.

Prayers needed for Ed (esp) Patak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condolences to the Family. God Bless Ed. Prayers Up for All.

Comment

Prayer for the family

Comment

So sorry to hear this. I wasn’t ready or prepared but I know Ed was.

God Bless Sandra, Angie and the entire family. RIP Ed Patak...no more pain sir.

Comment

Good guy, gone to a great place, Where he can bow hunt forever, Prayers to all of family.

Comment

RIP ed we’re gonna miss you sir.

Comment

RIP Ed. Godspeed. Prayers up for him and his family including czechgrubworm Angie.

Comment

RIP Sir!

Comment

Prayers for comfort for the family.

Cancer sucks.

Comment

Sorry to hear this.

I’m praying for all the family and friends during this time.

Comment

A New Angel in Heaven

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful support and prayers throughout this journey and cancer battle. My husband Ed lived life to the fullest, enjoying family events and making his grand daughters laugh. TBH Around the Campfire was his go to, as was the other Forums he so loved to read. He found much enjoyment in all he read and commented on.
                      I have lost my best friend and partner, only temporarily, as we will meet again one day in the Heavens above.
                      Please keep our family in your prayers and know that Ed passed very peacefully without suffering any pain.

Comment

Sorry to hear this.

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent to family. Ed was great man and one of a kind. Godspeed sir!

Comment

Was not expecting to hear this so soon! RIP Ed! Prayers to all his family on and off the screen.

Comment

RIP Ed. My deep and sincere condolences to Ed's family and friends.

Comment

Lost a good friend and hunting buddy, over 30 yrs working together,RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X