Web page set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web page set up

Any suggestions on setting up a web page for a shoot.
    How to?
    Cost?

My wife builds them. Cost will depend on how complicated you want it but she's reasonable. If your looking to have it done I can get you her info if she's accepting anybody right now. She does it part time but builds huge ones for work.
    If super simple there's some DIY stuff out there that's not too hard.

Comment

Depending on what you’re wanting it’s actually really easy to do. There are a ton of sites like wix and squarespace or find an online tutorial and do it for free. It’s not nearly as complicated as it seems, unless you want to be able to accept payments

Comment

thanks, willing to try it myself, if problems arise will call for help from your wife

Comment

Sounds good. It's not hard to do yourself if you want super basic
          Not sure if she has permission to post links to stuff she's built but this is her personal page. She sells stuff to boutiques she makes herself. This ones a little bit of a pain as it requires products to be changed every season but besides that it's a very basic page and runs itself, can buy off of it. Let's you set up shipping etc.

To kind of show what she does can be basic clean look like that to something extreme. Kind of fun to play with though

Originally posted by BillDecker View Post
          thanks, willing to try it myself, if problems arise will call for help from your wife

Comment

Working...
          X